• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

WiFi

Pokerealm

Newest Shiny~
I just got WiFi but I get some errors when connecting.
It's installation went great, but I can't connect to the USB connector.

Please help me

PS. I know this isn't the right place but I don't know where to ask else..

Cenzo

Red: True Master

Pokerealm

Newest Shiny~
No how do I do that?

Meeth

Dragon trainer
Has a registration tool come up on your computer?

Cenzo

Red: True Master
You have to have a My Nintendo account at www.nintendo.com I think you can just look at the front page and see something about registering. Then you link accounts at www.nintendowifi.com. Then there's a process they explain so you can link your accounts and your DS to your Gamecard.

Pokerealm

Newest Shiny~
I live in Europe, I can't register...
I thought you just had to install the USB Connector and connect to your DS..

Pokerealm

Newest Shiny~
Anyone else please?
I really need to know what I'm doing wrong.

Can someone tell me STEP BY STEP what I need to do?

Cactuar

Shiny Lover xD
i live in europe too, i just installed it and when u connect to ur usb, then turn ur firewall of, and keep it off as long as ur online with ur ds

Pokerealm

Newest Shiny~
My Firewall IS turned off.
It's going good till it says on my DS: Nintendo WiFi USB Connector Setup Complete, then it does a final test and it states: Unable to find access point or something like that

not a nazi

My Firewall IS turned off.
It's going good till it says on my DS: Nintendo WiFi USB Connector Setup Complete, then it does a final test and it states: Unable to find access point or something like that

do you have it plugged in to the computer?

Pokerealm

Newest Shiny~
Well yeah that's the idea xD
I really don't know what's wrong.

k heres what you need to do
in the icon bar down next to the time on your computer screen
click on the nintendo wifi icon
now try to get on wifi and your name should pop up in the window you just opened left click on your name and click grant permission to connect

Pokerealm

Newest Shiny~
k heres what you need to do
in the icon bar down next to the time on your computer screen
click on the nintendo wifi icon
now try to get on wifi and your name should pop up in the window you just opened left click on your name and click grant permission to connect

That's the first thing I did

sorry then
thought that might be it
cuz thats what happened to me when i got mine

Pokerealm

Newest Shiny~
Do I need to "register" my DS?
Or do I need to update my USB Connector version because I have a DS Lite?

I have a DS LITE and I didn't do either of those things and mine works perfectly

Pokerealm

Newest Shiny~
IT WORKS :D:D:D:D:D
My USB port was turned off :)

EDIT: Where do I get my FC?

Last edited:

Drakorn

King of Water PKMN.
Once you first start Wifi you will be giving your friend code, go to pal pad then go to ?????'s Friend Code (????? means yours) and it should be there.

after you log on GTS for the first time go to your pal pad to see your friend code