• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wii 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphire Milotic

Well, while on the Serebii forums, I saw one of the ads saying the Wii 2. So I am wondering why Nintendo would make another one if the original Wii came out a bit longer than a year ago. For me it is sort of annoying since I just got a Wii last Christmas, and I really don't want to go buy a new Wii... x.x I am not sure if it is fake or something or just a different color or something, but yeah.

chrome-wii-2.jpg

It could be fake, but I am not really sure, you could look it up if you'd like.

Last edited:

Luke the Almighty

Kickin' Gastly
Wow, that is pathetically fake. It's just a Wii with, like, a Portable DVD player on it. >.>

Actually, it IS just that.

Last edited:

Sapphire Milotic

Oh, lol, here let me get a different image, yeah I should be a little more observant...

Wat.
Lol *tapes wii to DS*
Ebay, here I come!

Rave

Banned
It's fake, deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.