• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wii Anyone?

MidnightTheMightyena

Money for nothing

A picture i drew of Midnight playing the Wii, I don't think I've posted it. Anyways, critics please? ;262;

.:Faithless:.

.:~Silent Strength~:
Oh wow, that's beautiful! I love it! ^_^

mangaeyes

Oh my god. Who cares if its left or right handed or if its got thumbs?

Mightyenas DO NOT exist
The Mighteyenas from pokemon CAN NOT play the nintendo wii

This picture obviously isnt real so I think it can do whatever it wants weather that means having thumbs or using its left/right hand.
Nice picture: shame about the nerds here ruining your thread with their pathetic comments that make them think their cool-its the reason your bullied.

M@Ng4 £Ye$

MidnightTheMightyena

Money for nothing
XD!

I love you guys, it's ok, I never realized I drew Midnight right handed in my sig. In all reality I'm a left-handed player, but a right-handed person. Weird, no? Anyways thanks for all comments! ;262;

Oh and about Midnight, you might as well call her a deformation of pokemon kind. XD After all her ears aren't curved right, her eyes aren't red, etc.

YellowHat

The Anticool
Oh my god. Who cares if its left or right handed or if its got thumbs?

Mightyenas DO NOT exist
The Mighteyenas from pokemon CAN NOT play the nintendo wii

This picture obviously isnt real so I think it can do whatever it wants weather that means having thumbs or using its left/right hand.
Nice picture: shame about the nerds here ruining your thread with their pathetic comments that make them think their cool-its the reason your bullied.

M@Ng4 £Ye$

Dude, calm down. I wasn't insulting Midnight's drawing or trying to make myself look cool (what the hell is that supposed to mean anyway?). I was just pointing out a technical error. I even complimented the drawing, calling it, and I quote, "good."

@MidnightTM- Sorry 'bout this post, I can't really think of what else to critique you on. It's just simply good. :p

Mewmie the shiny Mew

=Cute+Power+Smart
I love it. It's really funny, like she's trying to hide the Wiimote from someone.
And who says Mightyenas don't exist?
;151;

Anything can exist if you want it to. I would say that, except that it's the biggest crock of **** I've ever heard. On the other hand, the human mind is a powerful thing, so you never know...back on topic, I think that both of these have a lot of detail put into them and that the left/right hand orientaion is a miniscule factor at best.