• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wii controller question

stu770

Soul Trainer
I am thinking about getting a nintendo wii and I saw a controller called wii gamecube controller pad and I was wondering whether you can use this on all wii games or is it just selected games.

blindskater

Im thinking you are talking about the Classic Controller? If so, that can only be used for virtual Console games. You can't use that for gamecube or Wii games sadly.

BCVM22

No not the classic controller there is another controller called the wii cube controller. Go to http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore...&title=gameplay_-_wii_gamecube_controller_pad, there is the wii cube controller.

It's just a white-cased third-party GameCube controller. Nothing more. It's used the same as any other GameCube controller, but probably made from lower-quality materials because as a general rule, third-party controllers suck. So, no, the GameCube controller can be used only to play GameCube games and Wii games that have the functionality programmed in, a list that includes only DBZ at the moment, I believe.

Thread over.