• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wii Game of the Year 2008!

Wii Game of 2008

• Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Votes: 56 72.7%
  • No More Heroes

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Mario Kart Wii

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • World of Goo

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Wario Land Shake!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • de Blob

• Guitar Hero World Tour

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Rock Band 2

• Other (mention in post)

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • The Wii sucks!

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters

#Gecko#

The Essential One
Anyways, I want to see what serebii forums thinks which game is the Wii Game of the Year 2008. I thought this was obvious, but then I saw other Websites, and decided to create this poll. A little late, but I added a poll. Don't ask, but I forgot to add Animal Crossing.

Sorry if this is against the rules, but I just read the rules and saw nothing wrong.

Last edited:

zipzap713

@Peteyism
1. Boom Blox
2. SSBB

Brawl was great, but wasn't as good as Blox.

Wat.
SSBb is better than any other wii game release in '08.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
I think that the best wii game is Super Smash Bros Brawl, no doubt...but Mario Kart Wii is a very strong second :]

shadowkami

Internet Hustla'
1)SSBB
2)MKWii...

I've Played both of them, They're awesome. I'm rather surprised that you didn't included LOZ:TP

fhqwhgads

Wii came out, I bought it, played for one day, let it sit for a month, sold it.