• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wiif leagues:Many prone to failure

Kyubbimon

Future Game Designer
Gosh, there are just so many Wifi leagues, more popping up every day, and I know that a good amount of them will disolve or just never take off, I feel kind of hesitent to join one, because I don't want to waste time in a hopeless feat. What do you guys think?

Kyubbimon

Future Game Designer
If you don't want to join, just don't join. Don't have to make a thread about your complainnings.

I'm not complaining, I am just stating my belief that a good number of leagues will dissolve, I want to join one I just don't want to waste time on a failure prone league.

Cartman

It depends on if anyone would actually take the challenge, i mean the elaborate plans and rules are enough to repel some challengers
however, i will try a league before i decide if it's boring; like waiting for EliteTrainer #3 before you can battle EliteTrainer #4, when #4 is online but #3 lives in another time-zone x_x

rune the 1st

Whatever...
Well there are some I don't like that they take it directly out of the game but some that have some uniqueness about them those are the ones I like :)

Raikou77

Galactic HQ and Serebii Wi-Fi Gym Project are the first unique ones(maybe Chosen 7), then almost all of the others are copies.