• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wild Area Den Map?

SchrzoLuce

I feel like it maybe how well you do in the raid effects it. I just had a g max sandacanda spawn for me and i got it caught... so i have no idea what exacly is effecting catch rates

I think this is somewhat true. I noticed that its almost a 100% catch rate if you do well in the raid, meaning you contributed the most dmg, break the most shield, not dying and last hitting.

5 stars raid will spawn lvl 55~70 pkmn. 70 being a Gmax pkmn.
4 stars raid will spawn lvl 45~54 pkmn. 50 for a Gmax pkmn.
3 stars raid will spawn lvl 35~44 pkmn. No idea for Gmax.
2 stars raid will spawn lvl 25~34 pkmn. No idea for Gmax.
1 star will spawn lvl 15~24 pkmn. 17 for a Gmax pkmn.

zferolie

I am loving how it seems like the community is working together on this. Really inspiring.

I think this is somewhat true. I noticed that its almost a 100% catch rate if you do well in the raid, meaning you contributed the most dmg, break the most shield, not dying and last hitting.

5 stars raid will spawn lvl 55~70 pkmn. 70 being a Gmax pkmn.
4 stars raid will spawn lvl 45~54 pkmn. 50 for a Gmax pkmn.
3 stars raid will spawn lvl 35~44 pkmn. No idea for Gmax.
2 stars raid will spawn lvl 25~34 pkmn. No idea for Gmax.
1 star will spawn lvl 15~24 pkmn. 17 for a Gmax pkmn.

Interesting, and this fits what i have seen in the max raids i did. The 2 i caught, dreadnaw and sandacanda i did with npcs and did most of the work. Butterfree others 1 shoted it and it broke out

Overra

Found gmax kingler in the pocket of south lake miloch. It spawned from a purple light and the spawns from the red lights were different from the listed kingler den, so I assume red and purple lights count as different dens

Zarc

Found gmax kingler in the pocket of south lake miloch. It spawned from a purple light and the spawns from the red lights were different from the listed kingler den, so I assume red and purple lights count as different dens
you remember which one?

guiz

I just recently got to know the datamine pastebin and it says the ditto den is #66, and it only spawns ditto. does that account for wishing stars placed upon that den?

I'm asking because apparently that den is the one to the right of the Wild Area DayCare. I got my first 4 IV ditto from a raid there (natural one, not induced by stones). then I came back later with a lot of stones, and while I did get like 3 or 4 dittos (none were 5 stars), I got other pokemons as well.

do Wishing Stones ignore specific den spawns? is the only proper way to reset world dens to battle all of them and hope for the best?

EDIT: maybe Overra is right and purple/red count as different dens. that being said, den #66 is probably the one next to the day care center. just gonna keep rerolling that with candies and hope for a 5* ditto

Last edited:

jacksonrslick

Anyone know where dens 27 and 32 are?

I am attempting to get hidden ability Applin and Rookidee, I haven't seen them in any dens so far. Also unsure on how often Pokemon in dens change spawns?

SchrzoLuce

Y-Comm Max Raid Battle Stamps Star Indicator

1 Star = Pokemon Sighted!
2 Stars = Powerful Pokemon Sighted!
3 Stars = Really Powerful Pokemon Sighted!
4 Stars = Massively Powerful Pokemon Sighted!
5 Stars = Incredibly Powerful Pokemon Sighted!

What i still dont understand is why some max raid stamp have red background and some have yellow background.

IceBug

Y-Comm Max Raid Battle Stamps Star Indicator

1 Star = Pokemon Sighted!
2 Stars = Powerful Pokemon Sighted!
3 Stars = Really Powerful Pokemon Sighted!
4 Stars = Massively Powerful Pokemon Sighted!
5 Stars = Incredibly Powerful Pokemon Sighted!

What i still dont understand is why some max raid stamp have red background and some have yellow background.
I think the Yellow ones are also indicating a brilliant aura pokemon.

Limbopope

I have to reiterate some of the others observations that there are some extra mechanics at play in establishing the spawn locations.

I'm currently looking for hidden ability frosmoth, can confirm that den 73, 22 and 23 are what I would expect for common raids but only den 73 has the rare encounter table listed on serebii (which incidentally doesn't produce HA frosmoth...3 hours of max raid rerolling confirmed).

Weather or trainer ID or something else location 22 and 23 contain the rate encounter table for den 55. The question is where are the rare encounter tables for 22 and 23 and why are they not there. I'm giving up for now on getting HA but I'm sure by that time gamefreak will have the max raid reroll exploit closed. Catch 22.