• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wild Area Den Map?

I'm in the same boat. I just want to catch a Mime Jr. but I have no idea where Den 14 is. Am I just supposed to assume it's in an area surrounded by Psychic Pokémon?

B1ade

Id have to agree a map would be nice. Or a simple explanation on the numbering system. Id like it to hunt the Gigantamax Duraludon in den84. But where IS den84

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Same here, I'm pretty much just running around with my head chopped off at this point xD.

Kingudora

My favourite
I really hope they aren't placed at random depending on trainer ID, otherwise I might have nailed down 1 or 2 dens by now.

AG128L

If someone could make a map of where all the dens are, players could give feedback about what Pokémon they’d found there. It should only take a few to figure out which den is which, assuming they’re the same for everyone.

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
I think I know where 28 is. Doesn’t help when 43, 47 and 81 are the ones I want... if anyone’s seen a Sinistea or Galarian Corsola raid, please let me know where!

JManP94

Looking for any Den that contains Sizzlipede, really want him one my team for sure and Gigantimax form looks good.

Artos

If someone could make a map of where all the dens are, players could give feedback about what Pokémon they’d found there. It should only take a few to figure out which den is which, assuming they’re the same for everyone.

I can try to make the map and we could write the numbers in, but i only have a tablet. So the image would be rudimentary.

clbgolden12

Alolan (and soon to be Galarian) trainer
Joe’s trying to work out where the Dens are, but it’s gonna take a lot of time:

https://twitter.com/joemerrick/status/1196083895663579136?s=21

That said, if anyone thinks they know where Den 13, 14, 40, or 65 is, (basically any Den with Indeedee) please @ me. Specifically Den 40, because I believe that’s the only one where you can find one that’s level 35-40.

Last edited: