• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wild Area Den Map?

B1ade

I have some really bad news about the “map.” Assuming the dens are correct on the website, the dens move around every time the raids reset. I had a location pegged down to one of two dens, got new raids and tried again and got a pokemon that couldnt be in either den. Furthermore I was doing tests with another game side by side and had a similar issue occur. Hopefully Nintendo patches this so its easier to hunt for Gigantamax Pokemon.

B1ade

I was starting to wonder that this evening. Found butterfree where it shouldn't.
Yeah I had a Gigantamax Duraludon or Lucario one pegged for one location. Then got a Corviknight after reset. My brother was helping me peg a different spot. He got ferroseed in a spot where I had eliminated ferroseed. Guess we gotta hope that Gigantamax is inheritable. Id hope it is cuz of the Charmander (and thats how I’ll teest it) but rough

Artos

That's how i started was looking for charmander. Someone else mentioned the weather. I looked into the areas, and I'm wondering if the weather really effects what shows up also.

keys2tkingdom

-cries in didn’t catch a HA Pancham or Pangoro before reset-

Well at least I know to save up mounds of wishing stones for when I find Den 10 again TT_TT

I have some really bad news about the “map.” Assuming the dens are correct on the website, the dens move around every time the raids reset. I had a location pegged down to one of two dens, got new raids and tried again and got a pokemon that couldnt be in either den. Furthermore I was doing tests with another game side by side and had a similar issue occur. Hopefully Nintendo patches this so its easier to hunt for Gigantamax Pokemon.

Den 38 has been the same for me since Friday, and it's at Axew's Eye.

I'm not saying you're wrong, you might be right. I'm just pointing out that some places don't necessarily shift day-to-day.

That's how i started was looking for charmander. Someone else mentioned the weather. I looked into the areas, and I'm wondering if the weather really effects what shows up also.
I think this is the more likely answer. The weather effects everything.

B1ade

Weather stays constant in the area I check. Im noticing weather pattern changes at midnight. Raids reset when I clear the map. This being said, I believe the Axew eye and a few others might be constant. Or its possible you have a near-identical set of dens it can be and it cycles through those. Like 84 and 45 are identical bar one 5% 5* raid drop.

zferolie

I've been looking for a full day trying to find Hatenna but didn't find it at all. I thought I did but it turned out to be Den 2. If anyone needs it, its in 2 locations, one soutch of the watchtower, and the other north of the second bridge before the dust bowl.

Has anyone found anyplace with Hatenna? I really really want her on my team, and getting frustrated I can't find her. I know she also appears in the overworld but can't get fog to ever appear either, plus I want her HA :( She can be in Den 13, 50, and 68. Please help a poor guy out who wants this for his team so he can finally go for the 4th gym lol

VoxelHeart

Not sure about the listings accuracy. I've found a 3star Cufant in 3 separate locations now, unless all three dens are den 11, it might be specific to your player.

Kingudora

My favourite
If I understand it correctly, the current event Max Raids (Sizzlipede, Gigantamax Butterfree and Corviknight etc.) can appear in any den at the moment, so that probably confuses anyone trying to map the dens out.

For example, I found a Sizzlipede in a Fairy-type den (Den 33).

Mitchmn

I’m pretty sure they reset. I did find a Corsola Den in Stony Wilderness but when I did another Wishing Piece,I got a purple stream(was Haunter) then after that one I started getting Hitmonchan/Himonlee from it.

AG128L

I’m also interested in Den 82 if anyone finds it. It seems the dens do not always stay in the same place, although hopefully there is some algorithm to it and it’s not just any den number can appear in any den location.

DSDark

Breeder
I’m also interested in Den 82 if anyone finds it. It seems the dens do not always stay in the same place, although hopefully there is some algorithm to it and it’s not just any den number can appear in any den location.
I'm noticing that too. Where other people have found the ditto den I have a den with wooloo

Does anyone have a peg on any consistent Fire dens? Also, anything that might resemble Dem 84? Den 38 is still the same for me at Axew's Eye.

JorgeLM

I knew G-Max mons would be hard to comeby, but this method is complete BS! Seriously, without hacks I havent found a single video or forum post that have got ANY G-Max other than the event ones

I knew G-Max mons would be hard to comeby, but this method is complete BS! Seriously, without hacks I havent found a single video or forum post that have got ANY G-Max other than the event ones
I've battled with dozens of people online, and I've only seen one person with a Gigantamax form, and I'm pretty sure they used the Master Ball(Charizard). I've battled and won at least a dozen 4-5 star Gigantamax raids, pretty much playing it every waking moment from the day it was released, and I've yet to catch a 4-5 star G-form. Not only are they rare, but they're nearly impossible to catch without the Master Ball.

JorgeLM

I've battled with dozens of people online, and I've only seen one person with a Gigantamax form, and I'm pretty sure they used the Master Ball(Charizard). I've battled and won at least a dozen 4-5 star Gigantamax raids, pretty much playing it every waking moment from the day it was released, and I've yet to catch a 4-5 star G-form. Not only are they rare, but they're nearly impossible to catch without the Master Ball.
Ok but which G-Max have you battled in raids?