• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wild Aroma

GreenAiden555

Up For Trade P.M Me
I know, I need to work on the name, but I can't think of anything else.

Anyway, to the point, here's the deck:

Bulbasaur x2 (SW)
Bulbasaur x2 (SV)
Ivysaur x2 (SV)
Ivysaur x1 (SW)
Venusaur x2 (SW)
Venusaur x1 (SV)
Treecko x2 (GE)
Treecko x2 (SF)
Grovyle x2 (GE)
Grovyle x1 (SF)
Sceptile x1 (GE)
Sceptile x1 (SF)
Jigglypuff x2 (GE)
Wigglytuff x2 (GE)
(Maybe) Celebi x1 (MD)

Trainers, etc:
Bebe's
Luxury Ball
Roseanne's
Poke Radar
Rare Candy
Broken Time Space
Palmer's
Pokemon Rescue

Strategy:

Ideally, this is the setup...
SV Venusaur out with 1-2 SW Venusaur on the bench, with a Wigglytuff on the bench to dish out 3 special conditions per turn. With enough energy on SV Venusaur, I can dish out 80-160 per turn mid-late game. The Sceptile's are there to move energy around, and make every grass energy count for two of them.

Basically, I need help as to what should be changed, what trainers (etc), and how many energy cards I should have.

I thought maybe toning down the number of Treecko/Grovyle, but I don't know.

Any and all opinions that are constructive, good, and well thought-out will be taken into consideration.

Last edited:

faceplant2

how many energies? Only one of each trainer?