• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wild in the Streets (485)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Wild in the Streets

After his loss at the hands of Roark, Ash is training in order to defeat the Rock Trainer. However, Team Rocket are still working on their way to awaken a powerful Fossil Pokémon to give to Giovanni. Finally succeeding in reviving an Aerodactyl, it starts causing havoc in Oreburgh City. Can Ash & Co. stop the Aerodactyl and Team Rocket?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Last edited by a moderator:

PANCAKE

I can't smile :|
Seen the pics. Errrrrrrr..... half of em at least.

Looks like Ash will be using his same 3 for the gym battle. Poor Mukkubird. He's training Pikachu, Naetoru and Aipom by smashing rocks.

Sudowoodo and Naetoru have a practice battle, with flashbacks of Aipom getting creamed at the gym in Ash's head.

Some will be happy to know Mimirol did some slight flirting with Pimpachu.

Looks like Hikari gets wind of the next contest being held.

Hooray! A Kabutops! But teamed up with an Armaldo :rolleyes:

Two scientists and Officer Jenny get plugged by Aerodactyl's hyper beam.

Guess I have to wait to see the episode in motion. Doesn't look too shabby.

Last edited:

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Seen the pics. Errrrrrrr..... half of em at least.

Looks like Ash will be using his same 3 for the gym battle. Poor Mukkubird. He's training Pikachu, Naetoru and Aipom by smashing rocks.

Sudowoodo and Naetoru have a practice battle, with flashbacks of Aipom getting creamed at the gym in Ash's head.

Some will be happy to know Mimirol did some slight flirting with Pimpachu.

Looks like Hikari gets wind of the next contest being held.

Hooray! A Kabutops! But teamed up with an Armaldo :rolleyes:

Two scientists and Officer Jenny get plugged by Aerodactyl's hyper beam.

Guess I have to wait to see the episode in motion. Doesn't look too shabby.

Also seems that Hyota walks up on Ash and Brocks practice battle, and more flashbacks of both Ash's Match and Shinji's match occur, also hikari is the one who saved Ash from the Hyper Beam, Poochama and Mimoru stop it with a combined Bubble Ice Beam.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Thank God, I was worried that Mimirol quirk had died after its capture episode. The chances for Hot Pikachu-on-S!ut-Bunny Action still exist.

Pokemon attacking the humans, on top of demolishing the city, resulting in the need to bring bloody tanks in...wow, the writers actually made these Pokemon seem like a real threat. Like I've said before, shame this episode had such an awful animation director, as it looks pretty intense.

Glad Kabutops gets some screentime, although Lileep and Cradily continue to be royally gypped. Armaldo got most of the attention in the fossil filler in Hoenn, anyways, and it does again here. As for Aerodactyl, I practically don't even care about the thing anymore.

I'm gonna assume the next contest is being held in Sonoo Town.

Maestro Kinético

The plot seems dramatic, that' all I care for. I hope there's no sunset goodbye scene and I hope there are good battles.

Did Cradily appear?

Geodude

I liked the way Hikari's Pokemon dealt with Aerodactyl by using the spinning dodge move they'd been working on for contests. And as shown in the preview for the next episode, that even gave Ash an idea because Pikachu is shown doing the same thing. And the part where Hikari saved Ash and Pikachu from the Hyper Beam was awesome.

Maestro Kinético

Dissapointed. I expected some drama and nothing happened. It went all so fast, just a couple of explosions and that's it. I hate Hikari's cute team, it makes the anime childish when they go to battle dancing and making acrobatic moves. Rampart is ugly :(

And Cradily didn't appear?

Pokemon Fan

Knuckle Trainer
Dissapointed. I expected some drama and nothing happened. It went all so fast, just a couple of explosions and that's it. I hate Hikari's cute team, it makes the anime childish when they go to battle dancing and making acrobatic moves.
The anime has always had a childish side, heck much of it is childish. And acrobatics (or that is, graceful moves and good reflexes) are important in a number of real fighting techniques like martial arts so why not have them be so in pokemon?

Maestro Kinético

The anime has always had a childish side, heck much of it is childish. And acrobatics (or that is, graceful moves and good reflexes) are important in a number of real fighting techniques like martial arts so why not have them be so in pokemon?

An I love that kind of acrobatics (I'm a Kill Bill lover for example) but I just hate the ones made with a background of starts or hearts, and the ones that fit rhytmic gymnastics more.

And I also wonder why did they amde a fossil epp if Tatetops didn't appear. I hope they don't make another fossil epp to show Tatetops.

MechaBulba

King of the Monsters
Intresting looking episode. How team Rocket got that machine out in one piece them power it up in the middle of a forest is a puzzle?

If i was Ash i would have quicky snuk my pokeball in and captured them rae fossils. lol

does someone know wich attack aerodactyl used

I would also like to know that. Could it have been Sky Attack? Or maybe even ANCIENT pOWER?

^ASH^

Beginning Trainer
Really liked the episode
Things that I liked/important to note:
- At the beginning of the episode Ash is training and its always good to see
- Mimiroru "patted" Pikachu with its ear and it seems like it congratulated Pikachu for its training... nice to see they didn't forgot that Mimiroru is in love with it
- Hikari said to Ash that he has a lot of Pokémon with this "someone who writes Pokémon poem" and Ash corrects her to "Proffesor Oak" then Hikari said that Ash can take some of them that are good against rock type or that she can lend to him her Pochama but Ash said that he wants to win with these Pokémon because they also want to prove themselves and I think when he has a flashback to Shinji's battle he says that like Shinji could win with his Pokémon he will also do so (I LOVE all these friendship/we won't give up! stuff ^_^ and it's fun to be able to understand things without sub ^_^ but remember my translation may not be THAT accurate but it's probably right)
- Brock offers to Ash to train with him and Sudowoodo because it's a rock type and it was really nice to see Brock do something and we also got to see more trainings (and to compare how they made Brock in AG and now in DP I think that now they at least try to make him better... he explained a lot about the attacks/abilities in the gym battles and got an episode about him and now this... let's hope this will continue)
- Hikari said she thought of a great combination and that she goes to the Pokémon Center to train
- Hikari see an announcement on the big screen at the Pokémon Center that says that the next Pokémon Contest will be at Sono Town and Hikari said that this time she will get the ribbon
- Pochama and Mimiroru succeed to do the combination
- It was really nice to see Ash protects Pikachu and Hikari protects Pochama and Mimiroru
- It was also nice to see Hikari saves Ash
- Pochama and Mimiroru battled Aerodactyl with the combination and it was amazing
- Ash noticed how good this combination is and started to think that this is how he'll be able to win in the gym and I liked this because it was nice to see Ash learn from Hikari and not the opposite like was with Ash/May
- Zugaidosu evolved
- Brock/Gregguru XD
- Ash says to Hyouta that he want to battle him again and he asks Ash if he thought of something and Ash said that this is right (and I'm not sure but I think Ash said to Hikari that he thought on this thanks to her)

Crimsonmon

Boulder Trainer
It was definitely neither of those. I'm pretty sure it was one of the D/P attacks, I'm guessing either Giga Attack or Stone Edge.

Yeah, it was Giga Attack/Impact.

I never noticed before this time's Oak Lecture that Poochama keeps doing the same pose, I probably should pay more attention to the thing.

FlameTrainer

Jedi Council Member
I kinda liked this episode, except for these things:

*No Tatetopusu or Toridepusu.
*No Lileep/Cradily.
*No Mukkubird.
*Aerodactyl using some very strange attack.
*Zugaidosu blocking the odd attack (see above) with his bare hands.
*No battling Gregguru! (T_T)
*Ramuparudo looks ugly!