• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wild in the Streets (485)

kewlmyc

Holy Crap!
Sounds like an alright episode.

Hikari saves Ash? Pearlshipping fans are going to have a field day with this.

FireHead Hank

Matt Fanboy
I liked the episode. Though it was a bit redundant seeing the "Aerodactyl, who went out of control"-theme, I loved the fact Rampard apeared in it. It doesnt look "ugly" at all, it looks cool and pretty unique for a rock type Pokemon. It was cool to see Kabutops and Armaldo again, though they could've give Cradily some screen time.

There's one thing I didnt get; Did Hyouta catch the Aerodactyl?

FlameTrainer

Jedi Council Member
No, Hyouta didn't catch it, i believe one of the scientists did.

Ryano Ra

Verdant Vitality
Overall, a pretty good episode. I have a certain "thing" for fossil Pokemon and rock-types, for they are one of my favorites (coming after dragon-types, though). That new Rampurado is something that doesn't take the appearance of a Pokemon when you first look at it...but is still one regardless and suddenly looks like one after you see it again. XD *didn't make sense* It has a unique look, which I actually like a lot. Nevertheless, Aerodactyl. *_* That new attack was awesome, I was hoping it would be a new one, and it definitely appears to be a Giga Attack. (Although I'm wondering how other types would perform it, for Elekible learns it as well. A yellow and black attack. So cool. *_*) And there's something about Hikari that makes me like her, even though I do not like her line-up thus far (unless the little blue penguin evolves, then I'll like it a lot. Or that rabbit thing could evolve).

uber gon

Accept Change
If that's what Giga Attack looks like, then I hope someone catches Leafia and teaches that attack to it.

Also, why were people b******* about Rampard? He looked okay to me.

Pokemon Fan

Knuckle Trainer
Well I am glad to now know what the physicial counterpart to Hyper Beam looks like in the anime (basically a swirling energy force that turns the whole body into an armored drill of sorts), but next I want to see what it looks like if a pokemon on the ground uses it. Ash's Tauros would look great with it, indeed many pokemon would. So one wonders if this will become like Hyper Beam and be known by many stronger pokemon on the show.

Kind of interesting/funny that the only moves the Aerodactyl seemed to use (based on the caps mind you) was Hyper Beam and Giga Impact.

FlameTrainer said:
I kinda liked this episode, except for these things:
*Aerodactyl using some very strange attack.
*Zugaidosu blocking the odd attack (see above) with his bare hands.
It looked to me like it didn't so much block it as it slowed it down and steered the attack off course. Nothing wrong with that. Everybody loved when Ash's Charizard threw that Fire Blast over its head right?

But why would the attack being strange be something you didn't like about the episode?

<><><>

Overall the episode seems rather average. The first part was the highest quality because the character interaction was good and the rest was largely standard "enraged pokemon destroys things," though it was neat to see them bring out a tank in response.

Geodude said:
Yeah it is Giga Attack...although now that I listen again, I hear "Giga Impact" so that's probably a better translation. Not sure why Serebii calls it Attack.
I had a feeling it was Giga Impact--it looked like a physical Hyper Beam, and Aerodactyl also learns the attack naturally in D/P(replacing Hyper Beam since that move no longer does any real damage due to crappy Special Attack--same goes for Snorlax and Slaking).

Darkness Angel

Lover of Fate-Chan
Does anyone know where the next contest is gonna take place? since they seemed to be. Having something on it in one of the screen shots I saw for this eppy?

Does anyone know where the next contest is gonna take place? since they seemed to be. Having something on it in one of the screen shots I saw for this eppy?

It will probaly take place after this coming rematch. Maybe some fillers in between than the next contest for Hikari.

uber gon

Accept Change
It will probaly take place after this coming rematch. Maybe some fillers in between than the next contest for Hikari.

Plus the speculated Pachirisu capture.

R_N

Well, teh Pics look like this is a great ep.

& I'm loving Hikari, she actually brought up something many people b****** about. Using other pokes. I mean, she even offered her Pochama(how sweet is that). Oh. My pearlshipping sences are tingling. RUN AWAY!

I had a feeling that the Tatetops family wouldn't appear, as Hyota's father has one, so it'll probably be showcased there.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
& I'm loving Hikari, she actually brought up something many people b****** about. Using other pokes. I mean, she even offered her Pochama(how sweet is that). Oh. My pearlshipping sences are tingling. RUN AWAY!

Uh, offering Ash one of her Pokemon is not a sign she wants to get into his pants.

She's just super-nice.

That's true--Misty did the same thing when Ash went against Brock. She was just trying to be nice. Then again; even if Ash agreed, wouldn't it be illegal since he wouldn't be using his own Pokémon?

Pochama probably wouldn't listen to him anyway; too stubborn.XD

Pokemon Fan

Knuckle Trainer
That's true--Misty did the same thing when Ash went against Brock. She was just trying to be nice. Then again; even if Ash agreed, wouldn't it be illegal since he wouldn't be using his own Pokémon?
If the rules are like contests then you don't have to actually use your own pokemon (since your skills would still be proven by how well you command them and use strategies), most trainers (or at least most we've seen) do only use their own though as a matter of principle.

Pochama probably wouldn't listen to him anyway; too stubborn.XD
If their trainer orders them to obey someone else most pokemon will, provided they are commanded well (we saw what happened when Jessie was using Harley's Banette).

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
Sounds like an alright episode.

Hikari saves Ash? Pearlshipping fans are going to have a field day with this.

i thought that was the stupidest thing EVER... like a big huge strong aerodacly being takin out by a weak pengiun and a little bunny seriouslllyyyy... just stupid

Flamez

Elite 4 Champion
i thought that was the stupidest thing EVER... like a big huge strong aerodacly being takin out by a weak pengiun and a little bunny seriouslllyyyy... just stupid
Well to be fair Aerodactly wasnt exactly knocked out it didnt faint. It took Bubblebeam and Ice beam to stop Aerodactyl's hyperbeam from hitting Ash and Pikachu. Then they both used their spin combination that Hikari was teaching them and got behind Aerodactly and jump on TOP of it and brung it down. Thats perfectly fine, besides Aerodactyl was flying around continuously using hyperbeams and Giga impacts im sure the pokemon was worn out, you have to take that into account as well.

I think stupid would've been something like Aerodactyl being at 100% health and Poochama using bubblebeam and peck to knock it out or Mimoru using ice beam and double slap to make it faint. But that didnt happen so.....

Maestro Kinético

I agree, even if Aerodactyl was worn out a bunny and a penguin can't take it down. And the spin thing was very chikdish.

I wan't some kickass battle!

Darkness Angel

Lover of Fate-Chan
Aerodactyl sure loved to spam out Hyper beam which got annoying after a while of seeing it.