• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wild in the Streets (485)

DKzM0mA

Bring it.
Giga attack? I assumed it was Sky attack =/

Have we seen that attack before?..

Mythic Mist

Indecent Exposure
So the next contest is in Sonoo town, ey? That's where the windmill power plant and Team Glalactic are...

TeddiUrsa

I agree, even if Aerodactyl was worn out a bunny and a penguin can't take it down. And the spin thing was very chikdish.

I wan't some kickass battle!

Oh man,...after reading your complaints about the anime for quiet a while now I really wonder WHY you still watch the whole thing anyway?

Pokemon IS childish. it is for CHILDREN! how hard is that to understand? ^^

what are "kickass battles" to you? Please name such a battle from the anime, because the last gym battle was pretty cool if you ask me...

please, Kojiro...come back soon...

Kthleen

Wayfaring stranger
What exactly happened with Kojiro?

If there was one thing I liked about this episode, it was the music. I really loved "Satoshi's Theme," the opening part of the "Lovely Boy" instrumental, "Latios no Mote he," and the orchestral version of the D/P route 210 theme.

Last edited:

Maestro Kinético

Oh man,...after reading your complaints about the anime for quiet a while now I really wonder WHY you still watch the whole thing anyway?

Pokemon IS childish. it is for CHILDREN! how hard is that to understand? ^^

what are "kickass battles" to you? Please name such a battle from the anime, because the last gym battle was pretty cool if you ask me...

please, Kojiro...come back soon...

I loved the battle of 'Charizard Chills' The hole episode was supberb IMo: Very Mature and dramatic.

I'm not asking them to take out all the cute Pokemon, I just want balance. Some cute scenes, some drama and darkness. F G S, the first episode was very dramatic.

TeddiUrsa

I loved the battle of 'Charizard Chills' The hole episode was supberb IMo: Very Mature and dramatic.

I'm not asking them to take out all the cute Pokemon, I just want balance. Some cute scenes, some drama and darkness. F G S, the first episode was very dramatic.

I wouldn`t call "Charizard Chills" plot "mature", but it was a nice episode. The battle in it...mh...not so. Because the battle wasn`t the point of the episode.
Definitely a strange example for a "kickass" battle...more an example for a character developing episode like "Cutting the Ties That Bind".

The thing is...you act like the anime was any different a few sagas ago which is not the case. There will be dramatic moments, but ..did you really expect REAL drama in this episode? This episode was a setup for the next gym battle and it did that pretty well.

The next episode should be kickass enough and the "dancing-dodge"move is seen without the "girly background" you seem to hate so much.

anyway, what ws getting on my nerves...the scientist just needed to return the fossils to their pokeballs? What`s so hard about it? Why did Ash and Brock need to attack the fossils anyway if you just can simply return them to their pokeballs? Aerodactyl is a different story, but the other 2?

What exactly happened with Kojiro?

I think he got banned for his "offensive" sigs. I guess someone can`t handle his humor.

Last edited:

PANCAKE

I can't smile :|
anyway, what ws getting on my nerves...the scientist just needed to return the fossils to their pokeballs? What`s so hard about it? Why did Ash and Brock need to attack the fossils anyway if you just can simply return them to their pokeballs? Aerodactyl is a different story, but the other 2?

Good point.

I just kinda figured that the "recall beam" if you will, was voluntary. The episode that comes to mind (don't throw rocks people) is the one with Misty and Gyarados. I can't remember the title, but it was one of the Chronicles. She kept trying to recall it only to have Gyarados shrug off the attempt. And an even more watered down example is how Wobuffet comes out at will. I thought a Pokeball was just a little storage chamber with a little bed to sleep in, not a jail.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Looks like a great episode. TR actually did something...even however slight, it did set off the events for the rest of the episode. Stealing that huge cloning machine...awesome.

Even more awesome, Hyota and the creepy doctor got some great spotlight time.

uber gon

Accept Change
I agree, even if Aerodactyl was worn out a bunny and a penguin can't take it down. And the spin thing was very chikdish.

I wan't some kickass battle!

Well, at least there's the next gym episode.

Swinubber

Manmooooooo
The twirling thing was stupid. And so is like, Mimirol and Pocchama, at their size and assumed level hitting an Aerodactyl with enough power to destroy Kurogane to the ground.

And so was Rampard's voice and how he SHOT at Team Rocket like a bullet. He should've like, charged at LIGHT SPEED!!!!1 and broke the machine to bits. Like a Rampard would.

Otherwise, goody good I guess ^^;

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Heh, isn't it funny to see Pochama/Mimirol pretty much take out Aerodactyl with one attack? Those two have gotten strong already, Hikari barely had to do any training with them.

Nice to see Sudowoodo again, besides the fact that it only got like 15 seconds of screentime. -_- Well...I suppose for a Brock Pokemon that's as good as it gets.

Nice development with Ash struggling over his loss, Hyouta's Pokemon evolving, and the preview to the next Contest.

I would have liked more destruction of the city though, the preview made it look like this episode was going to be more action packed then it was. Oh well, it was fine at least, I am annoyed by no Cradily. WTF, writers.

Weav-vile

Totally!
Finally got to see the episode... Now I gotta tell you all my guesses... ^-^'

Well, it was an OK episode overral, but I assume I expected more of it. It's not that it's an avarage episode, it's just that I wanted, uh... More.
But, still, it was good (although, I can't say the same about the animation).

Things that I liked more:

- I loved Hyouta appearing again (yeah, I knew he was gonna be there, but he's always good to watch) and having his signature Pokémon evolving... Eh, but Rampard reminds me of a (better?) kind of Barney (do you remember him? o_O)... Maybe his future? Not sure about it, haha, but it was funny xD ;

- Hikari training her Pokémon and actually saving Ash from a giga-attacking Aerodactyl with her friggling cute Pokémon, saying something like "Satoshi, daijobu!" while she was arriving there. Very nice, I love to see some girl power;

- Brock's Pokémon gaining some extra screentime! My, that pleasured me... Sudowoodo and Greggoru are just cool adds to the anime, they've got personality... I was happy to see them there (OK that Greggle appeared only in the end, but...);

- Mimiroru showing affection for Pikachu again... It's been boring to read around that the bunny was not going to do it again, I'm glad it finally did. Now I only need to see Hikari using her Pokétchi to calm down my nerves - people won't stop saying she never used it after she got it, but c'mon! If she got it, it's because she's gonna use it sometime, huh? Duh...

- The battles. They were cool to watch too, and there were lots of different kinds of Pokémon to enjoy... I only missed Official Jenny using one herself... That's weird that the cop of the city doesn't save the day with her own Pokémon, isn't it? =P

Well, I guess that's all... I'd say I liked that part Aerodactyl was destroying the city, but it wasn't good enough. I think they needed a better animator for this episode, seriously.

- Nozomi

I jus saw the ep(as well as just becoming a new member here) and i the ep was okay.......the animation was decent enought, at least when compared to Pokemon Advanced.

One thing i'm wondering though...what was Hoyota saying to ash about shinji? It would be funny if hoyota actually said that ash is nothing compared to shinji..but i doubt it.

MechaBulba

King of the Monsters
A cool episode i gess.
Three Things i don't like are

1. Giga Attack looked rubbish i felt. The Oragnge hyper beam effects and the purple smoke did not go well togther.

2. The Spinning attack thing was kinda stupid. for one they where in the air for ages. and 2nd all dinobird (don't know correct sp) had to do was move to the side.

3. Team Rocket mechs must give alot of EXP as loads of Pokemon over the years have evolved due to them.

Bliksem

The Quirky Quilava
Wow, after the last two episodes, this one is more than a bit of a letdown. I didn't expect the quality to last, but for this to be so absolutely terrible in terms of animation AND execution is quite a blow. The characters looked absolutely terrible (the eyes... THE EYES!!), and it seemed like the spacial orientation was off. The plot was rather contrived, unfortunately, with the resolution being... not fulfilling. Zugaidos holding off an Aerodactyl's Giga Impact? Pochama and Mimimol slamming Aerodactyl into the ground? There wasn't really a sense of cause and effect here; things seemed to happen at random or just because it was convient (such things were rather less obvious in earlier episodes).

[Enter generic Hikari should have caught Aerodactyl comment here.] But seriously, for Aerodactyl to go down so easily?

For Team Rocket to be broke so often, they must be quite the handymen/women/mons. I'm surprised Giovanni hasn't fired them strictly from loss of valuable equipment. I wonder who their suppliers are.

Collorary: Rampard's so not cute.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
the animation was decent enought, at least when compared to Pokemon Advanced.

The animation in this episode was horrible. It was done by the second worst animation director currently on the show, (the worst is the guy who did the Subomi and Poketch episodes).

Back in AG there was MUCH better animation consistently.

Nowadays about every other D/P episode looks like crap. It's a shame really, how horribly off model the characters and Pokemon look nowadays.

nap*

Yeah Baby!
Just saw the episode, it was par, and Hikari should have caught aerodactyl, she owned it with Pochama and Mirrioril,

And Ash to train against rocks that can't move... made my LOL

SamIam

Water/Ice type Fan
I didnt know this show is still going... What network is this on and time/day (us pacific time)

Bliksem

The Quirky Quilava
Just saw the episode, it was par, and Hikari should have caught aerodactyl, she owned it with Pochama and Mirrioril,

[Enter generic Hikari should have caught Aerodactyl comment here.]

I knew it was coming XD. The sad thing is, Hikari *COULD* have captured that Aerodactyl is she'd been so inclined (obviously, she wasn't). But as I said before, the battle was contrived. There wasn't any real cause and effect between the motions.

I must say, though, that Ash seems to have no qualms blatantly ripping off strategies from Hikari, yet won't even follow what Shinji has to say. Oh well, his loss. But this is completely ignoring the fact that such a strategy is physically impossible (yeah, yeah, it's Pokemon, but at least make the strategies more ingenius and less, yup, I'm gonna say it, contrived).

You can find AG Pokemon on Cartoon Network. DP Pokemon is aired in Japan.