• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wild in the Streets (485)

nap*

Yeah Baby!
^^Well yeah if I could have posted a couple of days ago, I would have avoided posting my last message but I have my electronic destroying sister to thank for that.

That preview is cool though Pikachu ans Ash did obviously rip-off the non-rapid spin from Hikari but at least it Iron tailed the Onix in the throat, hopefully it will beat it and the score will become 2-2 in their feud

Oh yeah and Jessie could have caught Meowth, that would have been fun to watch

Last edited:

Sushi

unspecified
Staff member
Super Mod
Bliksem said:
I must say, though, that Ash seems to have no qualms blatantly ripping off strategies from Hikari, yet won't even follow what Shinji has to say.
That's the point. Ash is content with the way Hikari battles, but disapproves of Shinji's fighting-style. Having his Hikozaru intentionally get weak so that its Blaze ability was activated was one of the things Ash was so peeved about that he fully concentrated on battling differently than Shinji, rather than studying Hyouta's strategies and thinking of any possibilities to overcome them. That's what Hyouta pointed out in this episode, and made Ash realize how much Shinji had distracted him from his main goal.

He isn't as focussed on being different than Shinji any more, but as long as Shinji keeps up with this comparably 'immoral' battling-style, Ash won't accept a single advice from him I bet.

CyberCubed said:
The animation in this episode was horrible. It was done by the second worst animation director currently on the show, (the worst is the guy who did the Subomi and Poketch episodes).
Um, this is the very same director who did the Subomi/Pokétch episodes.

I'd say Kazue Kinoshita is improving though - there were several scenes where Hikari looked really nice for instance; she just needs to work on Ash and Brock's faces a bit more, and avoid having the characters just stand there in those stiff positions too often.

Aw, I like Hikari more and more with each episode. She actually kept the funny quirk of calling Professor Oak "that Senryuu person" and forgetting his real name. Also quite cool how she saved Ash, and how she just said, "Daijoubu!" when Aerodactyl aimed Giga Impact straight at her - as if it was nothing XD

At last...why did Armaldo and Kabutops nod at Aerodactyl at first, as if they'd agreed to team up with it, only to attack it right afterwards? That part confused me.

Yeah that "Daijobu" is really cute. I jus hope when it comes to america her voice won't be butchered...and i hope they don't try and give her some stupid catch phrase to replace diajobu...like viz media did in naruto; getting "dattabeyo" and dubbing it to belive it

R_N

We'll finally saw(or in the process of watching) the episode, & just a couple things:
Is it just me, or can the animators not decide on a proper build for Aipom? ITs normal one ep, skinny(like here) the next, adn have a mega-head the one after.
Also, Mimi's ears are going to drive me insane. I guess one curls up at all times?
I like that they kept Sudo's little salute.

Oh and...

Uh, offering Ash one of her Pokemon is not a sign she wants to get into his pants.

She's just super-nice.

Oookay, I think my post was taken out of context. I just thought it was super nice kinda sweet. I was just saying(apparently not well worded) that PSers woudl be al over it and we should run from the hoard.

Thanks for the mental image by the way :/

Is it just me, or can the animators not decide on a proper build for Aipom? ITs normal one ep, skinny(like here) the next, adn have a mega-head the one after.
This is what has always bugged me about Ash's Aipom. She's supposed to be the same size as Pikachu, but the animators keep giving her a head as big as her whole body! It's insane. But it gives the dubbing team a chance to poke fun of it--Aipom and Curcumstance being a good example("Have you been gaining weight, Aipom?!").:p

uber gon

Accept Change
This is what has always bugged me about Ash's Aipom. She's supposed to be the same size as Pikachu, but the animators keep giving her a head as big as her whole body! It's insane. But it gives the dubbing team a chance to poke fun of it--Aipom and Curcumstance being a good example("Have you been gaining weight, Aipom?!").:p

Meh, the writers will probably stay with one size when she evolves into Eteboth.

R_N

I can see the large hands already....

Any ways, as I slowly progress my way through the ep, I really like the Rampage scene. The music sounded kinda Godzilla-ish. & It was nice seeing Kabuto. & 9 other non-sinnoh pokemon.
Show me six sinnohs, I'll show 12 non sinnohs.Within 2 two episodes or less.*shakes heads*

Dax

Legend
Hikari's hair moving with wind :love: :)

It was a nice episode, like the battles and how Hikari is not a clone of May. She develops her own strategy without using Ash as an example like May did. She's powerful in her own way and I love that about her, is something that Misty and May never had.

I thought the scene between Pikachu and Mimiroll was cute and I'm starting to like the bunny more. It was funny how Sudowoodo ran with Pikachu, he looked good. The plot was alright but I thought it was going to be more dark...the animation was average with some good and some bad things.

I just don't understand the inconsistency in the animation...why can't every episode of D/P have an animation like the Good Luck Mukkuru! episode?

It was the worst episode from Shinou Saga! It was a wasting of time and space. Everything was about Aerodactyl who attacked the city. It used beams and finally was cought by the scientists. Even Team Rocket wasn't funny because they used boring mecha again.
Of course, some people probably like it because they could see Sodowoodo and Hikari's pokemon in fight, but really, fighting Sodowoodo or Pocchama with Mimiroru aren't special for me. I would like to see something original. The last episode was good (Pikachu vs dino-pokemon) but this one sucks.

I think the animation in this ep was pretty sloppy compared to some of the earlier eps. Especcially people faces. They just seem a bit, rushed to me.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Jessie and James's first sucsess since they met Ash!For a minute it seemed like they captured the Aerodactyl.I wish they did..{since Aerodactyl could be cool but still shocked}Also how was Geodude affected by Pikachu?That's unpossible!

Ryano Ra

Verdant Vitality
*feels left off* I only saw the pictures. ;_;

But it seemed like a pretty damn good episode to me. Another evolution. Aerodactyl. A strange, purple-orange megaboomboom attack. Ancient Pokemon. That is enough to keep me going, but I have heard about the animation and it makes me a bit worried to actually see it whenever it will come in America. ;_; But for now, I think it's a fantastic episode, judging from the pictures.

Yamato-san

I own the 5th gen
Glad Kabutops gets some screentime, although Lileep and Cradily continue to be royally gypped. Armaldo got most of the attention in the fossil filler in Hoenn, anyways, and it does again here. As for Aerodactyl, I practically don't even care about the thing anymore.

what's so great about Kabutops getting more screentime? After movie 5 and Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon, Kabutops seems like THE fossil Pokemon after Ptera. On that note, I am ticked off at the typical fossil showcasings with this episode. Kabutops, Ptera, and Armaldo get to show off once more, while Anopth, Lileela, and Yuradle STILL need to appear longer than 10 seconds.

uber gon

Accept Change
I would've liked to see Ancientpower, though.

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This episode was great. I found it strange how TR was able to lug that giant fossil-restoration system out in the open. It was cool to see a Giga Impact. I found it kinda funny when James kept flipping through his cards even when TR got hit by Aerodactyl’s Giga Impact. It was awesome to see all the non-Sinnoh fossil pokemon. Dawn’s Piplup and Buneary had an awesome combo. It was awesome to see a Rampardos.

Blaziryu

This was episode was alright. I don't know whether if Ash is crazy or stupid. It was crazy of him to try to block Pikachu from Aerodactyl's Hyper Beam & it was stupid of him for not taking Dawn's advice on withstanding his other Pokémon (like Bulbasaur, Totodile, Bayleaf, etc.) to beat Roark. Not only are they doing it with Ash, but the writers are also making Dawn get away with stupid sh*t by having Aerodactyl pin down by Piplup & Buneary. I mean, how the heck could Piplup & Buneary defeat Aerodactyl when it was totally pwned Ash, Brock, Roark & TR?