• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wild Tsunami Appears!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsunami16

Hey everyone! Figured I'd join the site, since I've used it a lot over the years. A little about myself:

I've been a fan since Pokemon Blue, and recently started playing Crystal again. I'm always looking for different ways of playing through the games, and have also taken a recent interest in romhacks. My favorite Gen is either 2 or 4, my very first Pokemon was Charmander, and I am very much a comletionist when I'm playing. Even with my speedrun attempts, I have to force myself to not capture every critter I find.

I'm a graduate student who works full time, so that eats up a lot of time. Every now and then, I take a shot at creative writing and RPing. I like video games, reading, and Netflix. I can take or leave Anime, but am a huge horror and Sci-Fi fan. Lastly, I enjoy cooking.

That covers the basics. If I think of anything else, I'll bring it up. Anyways, look forward to interwebbing with everyone.

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
Welcome to Serebii Forums! I hope you enjoy your time here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.