• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wild World Online Request

Zora

perpetually tired
Animal Crossing Wild World Online Request

Okay, as you have probably noticed, items are much more strict to there group then the orginal, and not many people know others offline with ACWW. I thought that it might be easier if we had a request thread. For some AC manics, this will be similiar to the "trading posts" but instead, you will traval to your town, all so with more items (friuts and turnips, money, more). So basiccally you give a wishlist, then if someone has it, then you ask for trade, and then ask for an item. Of course money is always a great and common trade item. So anyways, lets get started on those "wishlists"
My request
Link; Hyrule:
Golden Net (Cheated or not) 1000k
Metroid-400k

Tip: Remember, you can request for an item just to be added to your catalouge, not actually buy it from an member.

Notice 1
No more posting if gates are open and friend codes and whatnot. It is annoying me.
(You may post it as a reminder if you posted a sell/buy)
Friend Finder
Status Thread

(The numbers on the right are the day they were given to me, remember you have to wait a week to have a new shop-post. The edit button may be nice)
2/25 ۞7HR45HM31573R۞'s Shop
6/19 Zora's Shop
6/19 Pikahound's Shop
Shops:
Rules
1.) No bashing
2.) No lying
3.) No posts containing if gates are open or your friend code purely
4.) Follow Normal Rules (this includes the Wi-Fi forums unique rules)
5.) Listen to Mods if they interveen.
6.) No Argueing.
8.) New rules will be added.

There will be no punishiment, but please follow them. Bolden was the biggest one.

Last edited:

TPMX

Beans backing up...
Why not include what we're giving away?

For Sale/Trade: Flying Saucer
Sold: Nada.
Wish List: Metriod

Nothing much else.

Tazzler

Wish list
~Modern Cabinet
~Modern End Table
~Modern Wardrobe

William12123

The First Poke-Civer
Whats this Link; Hyrule thing you want Zora; to my knoledge you can only get master sword ( spotlight item) and triforce ( redds tent, 30000 bells)

Sadly, i want both and have neither. Also have 1 500 000 to spend on rare items ( metroid, arwing, town hall model, museum model, billiards table ) and almost anything cabin or regal.

Last edited:

Polaros

Jade Star Trainer
For Sale/ To Offer: Bells, Fossils, Flying Saucer, Triforce, Various Wallpapers/ Flooring, Ranch Hutch, White Katana

Want:
Modern Desk
Modern End Table
Anything Regal
Super Mario Series Anything
Ancient Tile/ Wall
Trpical Vista/ Floor
Ivory Piano

Lovely Phone
Lovely Kitchen
Lovely Armoire

Last edited:

William12123

The First Poke-Civer
[Polaros! You got the triforce! Man, as soon as i get my wifi connector, im paying you a visit! I'm ready to pay 50 000 bells for the triforce! But you cant exactly sell bells...

For Sale: Bells,

Last edited:

Little_Pikachu

With Action Amusing!
A few of you seem to be collecting modern furniture, me too :} I have a modern end table, but obviously since I'm collecting modern too it's not for sale. I will order some in through the catalouge if anyone's interested though (Nooks is closed for upgrading today, so it'll be a couple of days before I can get them to you though).

If anyone wants to help me out, I'm obviously looking for modern furniture except the bed and end table which I have, and Robin has been bugging me for the longest time for a 'Latin Uniform' so if anyone sees one of those in their shop or can order me one, please drop me a line :)

Swampy

Crack the Skye
Little_Pikachu said:
A few of you seem to be collecting modern furniture, me too :} I have a modern end table, but obviously since I'm collecting modern too it's not for sale. I will order some in through the catalouge if anyone's interested though (Nooks is closed for upgrading today, so it'll be a couple of days before I can get them to you though).

If anyone wants to help me out, I'm obviously looking for modern furniture except the bed and end table which I have, and Robin has been bugging me for the longest time for a 'Latin Uniform' so if anyone sees one of those in their shop or can order me one, please drop me a line :)
What about rugs and wallpaper? I think I have some of those, too. -_-;

Hoshi no Kabii

Little_Pikachu said:

I have the Latin Uniform. Ill trade it to you or sell for somethin little. I have 2 of them.

Wert_the_Wolf

I want your cheese..
I have an Arwing, so i can just order one to sell if anyone is interested, just like...1000 bells higher than Nook, cause i gotta make a livin' don't I? ;)