• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wild World Online Request

Tazzler

Will pay extremely big bells for a golden watering can.

Swampy

Crack the Skye
Thrashmeister said:
Hmm. Might as well, here's my complete request list:

Buying
Robo-Clock (buying from Polaros)
Robo-Closet (buying from Polaros)
Robo-Lamp
Robo-Stereo
Robo-Table
Robo-TV (buying from Polaros)
Robo-Floor (buying from Polaros)
Space Suit
Super Mario Bros. Coin
Lovely Phone
Moon
Metroid

I'll add more when I think of more.

I have the ones in bold. Need anything else? PM me for them.

William12123

The First Poke-Civer
YOU CANT MAKE SNOWMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry... It shouldnt be to hard. Anybody will sell some to you, if you pay more than Nooks price (8888). As for mush, unless youre a (cheating ) time traveler ( cheater ), its impossible to have mush stuff, the game was released in december and the acorn festival is in october.

P.S.: Why do you all want robo stuff? Go for the more practical, like cozy cabin and rich regal

TPMX

Beans backing up...
New Spotlight Items: Moon
Flying Saucer
Black Queen
Lucky Gold Cat

Buying: Cabana items

The Thrashmeister

<-- Made of awesome.
Robo stuff rocks eh? Got any Robo stuff to sell?

I'll repost my request list.
Robo-Lamp
Robo-Table
Space Suit
Super Mario Bros. Coin
Lovely Phone
Moon
Metroid

Last edited:

Asrialys

Thrashmeister said:
We all have different tastes.

And you can make snowmen. The Snowman item however is random.
It's not really random. Although the order he gives you them is random, every time you build him perfectly you get the Snowman item that you don't have (included Snowman, which is not part of set). After he has given you all the items, he starts over. I have them all.

Hoshi no Kabii

Asrialys said:
It's not really random. Although the order he gives you them is random, every time you build him perfectly you get the Snowman item that you don't have (included Snowman, which is not part of set). After he has given you all the items, he starts over. I have them all.
I'll give you anything for the snowman set. ANYTHING!!! You name tha price.

Mequuh

I have 200,000,000 bells in my savings account... Lots of time traveling and fruit selling. I want-

Triforce
CROWN, so bad.
Metroid.
Master Sword.

Own any? Name your price, if I need more my sister will help me get some.. <3... EDIt- 2,000,000 lol

Edit again- Getting triforce tommorow.. Still really want crown though... :(

Last edited:

Hoshi no Kabii

Mecca said:
I have 200,000,000 bells in my savings account... Lots of time traveling and fruit selling. I want-

Triforce
CROWN, so bad.
Metroid.
Master Sword.

Own any? Name your price, if I need more my sister will help me get some.. <3... EDIt- 2,000,000 lol

Edit again- Getting triforce tommorow.. Still really want crown though... :(
I have crown. Ill sell it to you 'cause I have Royal Crown, lol

Silverwing

Sea Ruby Trainer
I have the Master Sword that a handful of you want. I'm willing to sell it for bells or fruit. Any fruit except pears, apples or peaches. Or a Super Mario coin that came out not to long ago.

Last edited:

Polaros

Jade Star Trainer
Silverwing said:
I have the Master Sword that a handful of you want. I'm willing to sell it for bells or fruit. Any fruit except pears, apples or peaches. Or a Super Mario coin that came out not to long ago.
Oooh Can I buy the master sword? pm me your code and stuff, mine is in the Friend Finder thread. Do you need anything?

Silverwing

Sea Ruby Trainer
Sure Polaros, I'll give it to you for 3 oranges and 3 cherries. I'll try and PM you this weekend. Just so everyone knows, I have more than one Master Sword to sell.

Cosine

Legionnaire
I'm selling the following items

-Modern Lamp
-Modern Sofa
-Modern End Table
-Modern Table
-Modern Chair
-Modern Desk
-Modern Dresser
-Modern Bed
-Modern Cabinet