• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

WildShot's (Lord Zoroark's) PokeSwap and Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Zoroark

Master Tactician
I already gave him a dwf vulpix just letting you know so don't worry about it...which i find strange you answered his question like its no problem but not mine when i ask for regular dwf too you had you act like it was like it was flawless but whatevs im done here...

*Sigh* That's because, unlike you, he actually offered specific species of Pokemon. You just offered "DWFs", which wasn't really all that specific. I have "DWFs", myself. Now, may I please ask that you not loiter in my shop to take potshots at my reputation points and poach my customers? Thank you.

KYOGRE-D

Well I was gonna try myself but I was too lazy... Can you Hidden Grotto RNG?

Last edited:

notacookie

Never tried Hidden Grottos before. I could probably figure it out. Are you asking because of the Ditto?
Just to make sure, your Ralts is Dreamworld? You said it was shiny, flawless, and modest, but you didn't mention it being DW. I'm assuming so because you mentioned seeing it on my wants list.

Raasikh22

I LOVE SHINIES!!!
Hey lord zoroark I'm looking for a job. Can I work here? You know I don't have pokemon to give but maybe I can do something else? Pm me if you got anything

KYOGRE-D

Hidden Grottoes, from what I look, is easy, but I'm too lazy/busyish with writing/Nuzlocking to set up the initial work at the moment.

It's basically the same as wild encounters for the IVs, but the regeneration to get what you actually want is information I don't have and haven't found out yet. The regeneration is also based on the PID.

I ask because if you would be willing to take the job, I'd like a Female Toxic Boost Zangoose, preferably flawless, Jolly Nature. I'd be breeding it again, though, to get a Shiny Flawless Zangoose with Night Slash. If you don't want to take the job, then sure, great, and maybe I could spare the Ralts anyway. And yes, the Ralts is DW. Full details:

Ralts (F), Shiny
Telepathy
Ivs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
-Growl
-Disable
-Destiny Bond.

Lord Zoroark

Master Tactician
I wasn't poaching customers dracostar has been my friend for the longest time...you need to stop over reacting about this Im not here to start anything please stop making a scene...also what are you talking about reputation points i never have touch them at all...please understand that i was just letting you know i took care of it cuase he was online and he asked thats all so I don't assume i take points for reputation that is not what im here for...I have nothing against your shop I just found it funny that you skipped over I offered to have a dwf trade of what you didn't have and you said not interested which didn't make since cuaz dracostar asked the same thing...Im sorry if you took my words the wrong way but if you think im here to take customers your wrong I have nothing against you...

... And what, exactly, did I do that would qualify as overreacting? I didn't snap out at you, I didn't start screaming/typing in all caps, and I didn't call you any nasty names.
I had no idea that Dracostar was a friend of yours, sorry. Considering the fact that you seemed quite irritated with me and seemed almost smug in your declaration that you'd got Dracostar the Vulpix, it seemed like quite a reasonable assumption. I'm sorry for falsely accusing you, though.
However, I DO have reason to believe that you did send me a negative reputation review. I received it shortly after your first complaint against the shop, and the contents of the review's complaint matched your grammatical style perfectly. It really couldn't be anyone else.
Anyway, I do believe that this argument is thoroughly unnecessary and rather immature, to boot. I propose that we end it before it escalates. Sound good?

Hey lord zoroark I'm looking for a job. Can I work here? You know I don't have pokemon to give but maybe I can do something else? Pm me if you got anything

I'm really sorry, but I can't think of any job that I might give to you that I wouldn't prefer to give somebody else. =( Sorry.

Never tried Hidden Grottos before. I could probably figure it out. Are you asking because of the Ditto?
Just to make sure, your Ralts is Dreamworld? You said it was shiny, flawless, and modest, but you didn't mention it being DW. I'm assuming so because you mentioned seeing it on my wants list.

Hidden Grottoes, from what I look, is easy, but I'm too lazy/busyish with writing/Nuzlocking to set up the initial work at the moment.

It's basically the same as wild encounters for the IVs, but the regeneration to get what you actually want is information I don't have and haven't found out yet. The regeneration is also based on the PID.

I ask because if you would be willing to take the job, I'd like a Female Toxic Boost Zangoose, preferably flawless, Jolly Nature. I'd be breeding it again, though, to get a Shiny Flawless Zangoose with Night Slash. If you don't want to take the job, then sure, great, and maybe I could spare the Ralts anyway. And yes, the Ralts is DW. Full details:

Ralts (F), Shiny
Telepathy
-Growl
-Disable
-Destiny Bond.

Ahaha! It seems that you two are off to a great start!

Raasikh22

I LOVE SHINIES!!!
Can I have the shiny lv.5 mew? pm me

Raasikh22

I LOVE SHINIES!!!
Or can I have any female shiny starters

Mew (flawless)
Level 5
OT: FAL2010
Timid Nature
Moveset:
- Pound

Actually, this is hacked the only Mew capable of being shiny was the Old Sea Chart Emerald Mew which was japan - exclusive (and it's starting level was Lv. 30)

Nevermind, I thought I saw a shiny tag by that Mew and Raasikh's post threw me off

Last edited:

Lord Zoroark

Master Tactician
Can I have the shiny lv.5 mew? pm me

It's not shiny. I DO have a shiny flawless Eppie Mew, though. What are you offering?

Or can I have any female shiny starters

Again, what are you offering?

Mew (flawless)
Level 5
Timid Nature
Moveset:
- Pound

Actually, this is hacked the only Mew capable of being shiny was the Old Sea Chart Emerald Mew which was japan - exclusive (and it's starting level was Lv. 30)

I would be able to guess that THAT Mew was hacked... if it was shiny. The thing is, it's not. I don't ever recall saying that it was, either.

Raasikh22

I LOVE SHINIES!!!
Well if mews not shiny I don't want it but ill give you a shiny garchomp for 3 shiny starters please

notacookie

Ralts (F), Shiny
Telepathy
-Growl
-Disable
-Destiny Bond.

Hmmm. I haven't managed to find a Zangoose in the Dreamworld. I'll let you know if I see one. Unfortunately, I'm cruelly forced to wait 24+ hours before I can use game sync every time I RNG. I'm making a DW run right now actually; if I find one, I'll tell you.

KYOGRE-D

Hmm, I was thinking more along the lines of using the Hidden Grottoes to get the Zangoose (I believe that they're in one of them).

Lord Zoroark

Master Tactician
Mew (flawless)
Level 5
Timid Nature
Moveset:
- Pound

Nevermind, I thought I saw a shiny tag by that Mew and Raasikh's post threw me off

No worries, Quote! Honest mistakes are made, and you were only trying to help. Thank you. =)

Well if mews not shiny I don't want it but ill give you a shiny garchomp for 3 shiny starters please

I already have one, sorry.

Raasikh22

I LOVE SHINIES!!!
Can I have one for free than please

Lord Zoroark

Master Tactician
Can I have one for free than please

I'll have to say "no". Sorry. =( It's just that we currently don't have the time or resources to give out freebies. We'd need to expand considerably before we could even consider that. There aren't that many shop owners that do that, anyway.

I hope that you'll understand.

No worries, Quote! Honest mistakes are made, and you were only trying to help. Thank you. =)

Thank you! I still can't believe I thought I saw a shiny tag

But anyway, are you still looking for a Hasty 31/30/30/31/31/31 Imposter Ditto? I just RNGed one a moment ago, here's it's details (my Black 2 and White 2 carts aren't and won't public on pokecheck).
I want to donate it Hidden Grotto RNG is oddly simple.

For KYOGRE-D and notacookie: Ditto is a Slot 0 pokemon and check all Sub-Slots as they appear in all of them, leave gender and gender ratio alone, and search in only 1 month as even 1% encounters will fetch a lot of results in the Timefinder.

Lord Zoroark

Master Tactician
Thank you! I still can't believe I thought I saw a shiny tag

But anyway, are you still looking for a Hasty 31/30/30/31/31/31 Imposter Ditto? I just RNGed one a moment ago, here's it's details (my Black 2 and White 2 carts aren't and won't public on pokecheck).
I want to donate it Hidden Grotto RNG is oddly simple.

For KYOGRE-D and notacookie: Ditto is a Slot 0 pokemon and check all Sub-Slots as they appear in all of them, leave gender and gender ratio alone, and search in only 1 month as even 1% encounters will fetch a lot of results in the Timefinder.

No worries! =)

... DONATE?!? Yes, please! We'd love that! Thanks, Quote! I won't forget this!

Say, would you be able to send two of the same one, please (a la cloning)? My partner and I have an equal splitting deal, so that would be preferred. (If you can't do it, that'll be fine. We can ask someone else to clone it.)

Again, thank you!

No worries! =)

... DONATE?!? Yes, please! We'd love that! Thanks, Quote! I won't forget this!

Say, would you be able to send two of the same one, please (a la cloning)? My partner and I have an equal splitting deal, so that would be preferred. (If you can't do it, that'll be fine. We can ask someone else to clone it.)

Again, thank you!

Sure thing, the cart Ditto's from is associated so I can clone it easily (I can RNG another one if you prefer if you're uncomfortable with Pokecheck-based cloning).

EDIT: caught a double so it's ready whenever you are if we're able to catch each other online.

Last edited:

Lord Zoroark

Master Tactician
Sure thing, the cart Ditto's from is associated so I can clone it easily (I can RNG another one if you prefer if you're uncomfortable with Pokecheck-based cloning).

I'm actually not a fan of Pokecheck-based cloning, bu no worries. I can ask a friend of mine to do the cloning.

Speaking of a friend, I don't have Wi-Fi that I can access. Could you send it to my trade partner, NotACookie? He should be on soon.

Speaking of a friend again... thank you. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.