• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

WildShot's (Lord Zoroark's) PokeSwap and Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Zoroark

Master Tactician
They are both Adamant and The Japanese Near-flawless Chimchars has 31/31/6/28/31/31 for his IV

Hmm... no go on those, then.

What are the Natures and exact IV spreads of your

1) PC Scizor
2) PC Metagross
3) Japanese Dream World Charmander (Also, what's this one's OT?)
4) Korean Dream World Squirtle
5) Walmart Dream World Turtwig
6) Walmart Dream World Piplup

x.a.x

Psychic Master
1) PC Scizor Modest - Flawless
2) PC Metagross Adamant - Flawless
3) Japanese Dream World Charmander (Also, what's this one's OT?) Timid - Flawless - OT:Ray
4) Korean Dream World Squirtle Calm - Flawless - OT: in Korean I don't how to wright it
5) Walmart Dream World Turtwig Impish - IV:31/31/31/23/31/31 - OT:Zydon
6) Walmart Dream World Piplup Naughty - Flawless - OT:Zydon

Lord Zoroark

Master Tactician
1) PC Scizor Modest - Flawless
2) PC Metagross Adamant - Flawless
3) Japanese Dream World Charmander (Also, what's this one's OT?) Timid - Flawless - OT:Ray
4) Korean Dream World Squirtle Calm - Flawless - OT: in Korean I don't how to wright it
5) Walmart Dream World Turtwig Impish - IV:31/31/31/23/31/31 - OT:Zydon
6) Walmart Dream World Piplup Naughty - Flawless - OT:Zydon

Hmmm... no, I don't think so. Sorry.

ace-of-aces

Minecraft YouTuber
Hello, do you still have any of the pokémon in my signature? I have all pokémon, but few events. Please pm me, and if you want I can pm you the information about said Pokèmon.

ace-of-aces

Minecraft YouTuber
Hello, do you still have any of the pokémon in my signature? I have all pokémon, but few events. Please pm me, and if you want I can pm you the information about said Pokèmon.

notacookie

Do you have any of these?
DWF Breloom
DWF Timburr
DWF Exeggute
DWF Dratini
DWF Foongus

Also, how much do you care about nature and IV's for those legendaries you're looking for?

notacookie

Do you have any of these?
DWF Breloom
DWF Timburr
DWF Exeggute
DWF Dratini
DWF Foongus

Also, how much do you care about nature and IV's for those legendaries you're looking for?

And of course I forgot to reply with quote so my post looks completely random now.

notacookie

And of course when I talked about how I forgot to reply with quote I replyed to MYSELF. I need some sleep.

Pokemon trainer Black

All praise Helix!
Do you provide cloning services?
If so I have a few legedarys I want to clone.
I would like three clones of my pokemon eatch of coruse I will let you keep one of the clones as payment.

Pokemon trainer Black

All praise Helix!
Which legendaries are they? What are their IV spreads?

A movie 14 Victini,A shiny Gensect,and a 100 Japanesse Reshiram.
I do not currently know there IV spreads however

Pokemon trainer Black

All praise Helix!

Pokemon trainer Black

All praise Helix!
You should learn how to upload stuff to Pokecheck. It will help you out in the future. Don't use their cloning services though.

Yeah I have a Pokechck account is that how you check their IV's?
I'll upload them tomarrow and check.

Status
Not open for further replies.