• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

WildShot's (Lord Zoroark's) PokeSwap and Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Zoroark

Master Tactician
forget the shaymin, im now interested in the flawless jirachi, i just got a flawless non shiny jolly landorus, would you trade for that?

Yes, I would! However, I need the Jirachi cloned before trading. Could you wait for a while, maybe until Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?

Actually, I first need proof of the Pokemon's legitimacy. I believe that you yourself are an honest trader, but I'm not sure about your source. Could you upload it to PokeCheck before we trade so I can see its legitimacy check?

alesana64

Steel Trainer
i dont use pokecheck nor do i know how to but i'll try to check it.

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
Limited time offer!
The first person to obtain all four of the Dream World Females listed below for me gets their pick of any Pokemon from my shop!
The four Pokemon are:
- Gible
- Snorunt
- Nosepass
- Swinub

Are bred ones acceptable, or are you looking for ones in Dream Balls? If the former, I can offer them.

mogan3

Wanna trade
i have a couple more shiny flawles pokemon arodactl,and beldom the are ut and i got a flawless scrafty if u anna trade i also got a whole bunch more shinies

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
Nope, no Dream Balls are necessary. All you need are the four Dream World females.

Are you hoping to cash in on the offer? =)

Yup! I'll just need to decide which one I want, and get two of them bred, I have two ready already.

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
Right, what Time Zone are you in? I'm in GMT+1, it's 6.00 pm now. I'm about to become unavailable for an hour, but after that I can trade until 10.00pm. Friday I'm busy after 5.00pm. Oh, and I've only got Gible left to breed now.

I can't decide between shiny latias, shiny charmander, or tornadus...

Lord Zoroark

Master Tactician
Right, what Time Zone are you in? I'm in GMT+1, it's 6.00 pm now. I'm about to become unavailable for an hour, but after that I can trade until 10.00pm. Friday I'm busy after 5.00pm. Oh, and I've only got Gible left to breed now.

I can't decide between shiny latias, shiny charmander, or tornadus...

I'd suggest the Latias. =) I haven't cloned the other two yet, so you'd have to wait until Friday or Saturday.
Could you wait until 11:00 or 12:00 at your time? I'd be able to get you the Pokemonif you were still on, and quicker deals help a lo with stuff.

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
I'd suggest the Latias. =) I haven't cloned the other two yet, so you'd have to wait until Friday or Saturday.
Could you wait until 11:00 or 12:00 at your time? I'd be able to get you the Pokemonif you were still on, and quicker deals help a lo with stuff.

Yeah, I think I'll go with Latias. I can maybe wait until 11.00pm. I'm 17 and schools ended, but my parents still kick up a fuss if I stay up too late, so really not much later then 11.00pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.