• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

WildShot's (Lord Zoroark's) PokeSwap and Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Zoroark

Master Tactician

!jirachi!

3/4 dead...
hey bro, awesome shop
I'm interested in your
Lugia (flawless except for Attack) THE LUGIA HAS IT'S DW ABILITY, RIGHT?
Timid Nature
Level 10
Moveset:
-Whirlwind
-Weather Ball
-Gust

and your
Mew (flawless)
Level 5
OT: FAL2010
Timid Nature
Moveset:
- Pound

Lord Zoroark

Master Tactician
hey bro, awesome shop
I'm interested in your
Lugia (flawless except for Attack) THE LUGIA HAS IT'S DW ABILITY, RIGHT?
Timid Nature
Level 10
Moveset:
-Whirlwind
-Weather Ball
-Gust

and your
Mew (flawless)
Level 5
OT: FAL2010
Timid Nature
Moveset:
- Pound

Yeah, Lugia has its DW Ability. What are you offering for it?

KYOGRE-D

Hey, quick question: your wants list. Is all flawless/near flawless. I kinda don't know how to RNG, so would you accept Pokemon with 3 flawless stats?

Leo1987

hi, im interested in your jolly jirachi, i have a few shinies but none flawless, so not to sure if youd be interested.

Lord Zoroark

Master Tactician
Hey, quick question: your wants list. Is all flawless/near flawless. I kinda don't know how to RNG, so would you accept Pokemon with 3 flawless stats?

No, not really. However, there are some Pokemon that some folks have to offer that I want and I'm willing to pay well for the people who can acquire them for me. You interested?

hi, im interested in your jolly jirachi, i have a few shinies but none flawless, so not to sure if youd be interested.

I'm only interested in flawless Pokemon. However, see my response to the other guy, KYOGRE-D (right above this one). If you're interested, we can work something out.

KYOGRE-D

Yeah, I am interested. Can you name the specific Pokemon? Also, I'm learning how to RNG, setting DS parameters atm, so... might ba an option.

Chanaa88

Aura Guardian
Do you want a ho-oh?

hey I am interested in your Celebi (flawless)
Level 50
OT: えいがかん
Timid Nature
Moveset:
- Leaf Storm
- Recover
- Nasty Plot
- Healing Wish
I am willing to give you a shiny flawless vanillite and a shiny flawless a shiny flawless rapidash

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Hey, I'm interested in your flawless ev trained Venasaur and Blaziken, both with their dw abilities. I looked at your wants list, and would you be interested in flawless dw ev trained impish Gliscor and flawless dw ev trained jolly staraptor with double edge?

Lord Zoroark

Master Tactician
Yeah, I am interested. Can you name the specific Pokemon? Also, I'm learning how to RNG, setting DS parameters atm, so... might ba an option.

Responded on your visitor page.

Do you want a ho-oh?

Not unless it's flawless and has a beneficial Nature. Sorry if you can't meet the required circumstances. =(

hey I am interested in your Celebi (flawless)
Level 50
OT: えいがかん
Timid Nature
Moveset:
- Leaf Storm
- Recover
- Nasty Plot
- Healing Wish
I am willing to give you a shiny flawless vanillite and a shiny flawless a shiny flawless rapidash

Not particularly interested in those fellows, sorry.

Hey, I'm interested in your flawless ev trained Venasaur and Blaziken, both with their dw abilities. I looked at your wants list, and would you be interested in flawless dw ev trained impish Gliscor and flawless dw ev trained jolly staraptor with double edge?

Responded on your visitor page.

Hello! I'm really interested in your SMR2010 Timid Flawless Jirachi. I can offer NF DW Adamant Dragonite, NF Timid Zoroark, F Modest DW Eevee, and F Modest Rotom. I can also add any of the Pokemon listed in my sig. I'm willing to trade multiple pokemon for the Jirachi and would be really grateful if you accept. Thank you.

Lord Zoroark

Master Tactician
Hello! I'm really interested in your SMR2010 Timid Flawless Jirachi. I can offer NF DW Adamant Dragonite, NF Timid Zoroark, F Modest DW Eevee, and F Modest Rotom. I can also add any of the Pokemon listed in my sig. I'm willing to trade multiple pokemon for the Jirachi and would be really grateful if you accept. Thank you.

Erm... not interested, sorry. =[(

Hayate Ayasaki

Greetings Lord, xD

Could you CMT for these?

Venusaur (flawless)
Modest Nature
Level 100
Ability: Chlorophyll
Moveset
- Growth
- Synthesis
- Solarbeam
- Sludge Bomb

Blaziken (pretty good IVs, near flawless, in fact)
Adamant Nature
Level 100
Ability: Speed Boost
Moveset:
- Flare Blitz
- Hi Jump Kick
- Quick Attack
- Protect

I'll give you 3:1 ratio on both of them for anything in shop, also do you still need a Pokechecker? I'm fairly efficient at it now?

Katsuragi

Could you get me a Caterpie and a Weedlee ? Yeah, sounds meh but on the specific threads no one responds for a trade back, so i decided to check the shops.
I do not want something specific, just a Weedlee and a Caterpie.
PM me if you can help and i will PM you back with what i can give to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.