• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

WildShot's (Lord Zoroark's) PokeSwap and Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemon trainer Black

All praise Helix!
Unfortunaly I can not check the IV's for Genesect and Victini since they have a ribbon.
Hkwever the IV's for my Reshiram are 18,31,31,30,00,02.

Lord Zoroark

Master Tactician
Unfortunaly I can not check the IV's for Genesect and Victini since they have a ribbon.
Hkwever the IV's for my Reshiram are 18,31,31,30,00,02.

Meh... not interested in the Reshiram, sorry.

Pokemon trainer Black

All praise Helix!
Meh... not interested in the Reshiram, sorry.

Well.other than that I do not think I have any thing of intreast scept maybe a Zerkrom or Tundurus.

g-rex

dubstep
trading level 100 shiny thundurus pm me

notacookie

Hidden Grottoes, from what I look, is easy, but I'm too lazy/busyish with writing/Nuzlocking to set up the initial work at the moment.

It's basically the same as wild encounters for the IVs, but the regeneration to get what you actually want is information I don't have and haven't found out yet. The regeneration is also based on the PID.

I ask because if you would be willing to take the job, I'd like a Female Toxic Boost Zangoose, preferably flawless, Jolly Nature. I'd be breeding it again, though, to get a Shiny Flawless Zangoose with Night Slash. If you don't want to take the job, then sure, great, and maybe I could spare the Ralts anyway. And yes, the Ralts is DW. Full details:

Ralts (F), Shiny
Telepathy
Ivs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
-Growl
-Disable
-Destiny Bond.

I realize it's been a while (dramatic understatement), but have you gotten your hands on a DWF Zangoose yet? I have a flawless, jolly DWF one if you want.

adamfitz

poké-lover
Hey I'm interested in kyogre and celebi
I'd happily trade you a shiny or legendary for each :)
Thank you

Scorch5688

Virizion Collector
Hey there! I'm interested in both Meloettas. I can get you that DW Ditto with that nature and IVs, a shiny flawless Impish DW Gligar, and a shiny flawless Timid Zapdos. It's gonna take a while though before I can trade, busy with exams at the moment. I'll be free to trade probably on the 14th or the 23rd. Let me know what you think. Thanks!

notacookie

Hey there! I'm interested in both Meloettas. I can get you that DW Ditto with that nature and IVs, a shiny flawless Impish DW Gligar, and a shiny flawless Timid Zapdos. It's gonna take a while though before I can trade, busy with exams at the moment. I'll be free to trade probably on the 14th or the 23rd. Let me know what you think. Thanks!

The Zapdos sounds nice. Lord Zoroark is the one with the Meloetta's. I suggest sending him a PM.

RexNovus

The Rex is King
Hi there,

I'm sorry for the late reply, but I wasn't online on serebii earlier. Earlier this month, about 21 days ago haha, you posted in my shop and wanted a flawless/near flawless Dragonite. Still interested? ^^,

notacookie

Hi there,

I'm sorry for the late reply, but I wasn't online on serebii earlier. Earlier this month, about 21 days ago haha, you posted in my shop and wanted a flawless/near flawless Dragonite. Still interested? ^^,

Is said Dragonite male, and does it have Extreme Speed?

If yes, I'm definitely interested. If no, you can look through our wants lists, which can be found through obnoxious links on page 1. We're still open for 5th gen business!

Lord Zoroark

Master Tactician
Hi there,

As a matter of fact, I did. notacookie and I are both still interested in that Dragonite (presuming, of course, that you haven't made it forget Extremespeed). Is there anything in particular that you're looking for?

hey if you are still interested in trading pokes on 5th gen please check out my trade shop and let me know if anything interests you

We are. What are you looking for?

Status
Not open for further replies.