• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

will a new comic EVER appear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lickilicky

Lickilicky Trainer
like... it's been quite a lot of time scince the last one 0.0

Lickilicky

Lickilicky Trainer
why are you so sure lol?

Amonitas

I think those comics are good, if you don't understand them, just read again, Serebii needs new comincs so we have something to do just for fun.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
People blamed the good artist for the lack of funnyness in it (I got the jokes, They were a tad lame but I admired the artist's work).

Lickilicky

Lickilicky Trainer
so, why is this forum still open for discussion?
i don't think it's the laziness of admins or mods

POKEMASTERNATHAN

No.There hasn't been one in 7 months.It's obvious something happened with the person that made them.

^My only thought could be that there might actually be some people who haven't read them yet and want to discuss them.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★

i was wondering the same, why is this part of the serebii forums still active?
either a mod or admin can at least tell us why they got a reason for it or close the stuff already.

we'll never know it by guessing that's for sure:(

Cosmic

The Electric Lucario
ZOMG WHY ES DIS FORIMS HER!

In all seriousness, the mods should really delete this section unless they decide to continue it. The one person i really feel sorry for was the artist. She was REALLY good and some n00bs picked on her. So anyway, if it comes, I hope this section will be alive again.

Xyphon

Ahem.. GROUDON PWNS!
Because it has been said multiple times already. Only a few people (me included) got the jokes.

I'm 12 and I understood them easily.

First 1: Small birds flying humans... Ends up with bad results.
Second: It said a SWARM of Nosepass'. The joke was that he ran into a swarm of animals.
Third: This ones obvious. It was a GTSed Salamence that was cheated. In Battle revolution, hacked Pokémon=Bad Egg.

Last edited:

Siliva

Is TRIPPIN' balls!
Unless there's another good artist out there who willing to draw them, and isn't afraid of bad crit, and the readers don't GIVE bad crit, I guess there aren't gonna be any new comics.

That, and Serebii needs to make jokes that don't suck ***.

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
That, and Serebii needs to make jokes that don't suck ***.
Or hire Scott Ramsoomair.

Seriously, taking Joe's sense of humor into consideration - I'm surprised people keep on asking, and hell, eager about the comic continuing or not every damn two weeks.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member

I suspect they noticed how many hillarious comments people post here, and keep it around as a source of humor.

And no, people not getting the joks was never a problem. The jokes not being funny was one, though. Art wasn't too hot either, and the artist didn't seem to accept criticism too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.