• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

will a new comic EVER appear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

D-Boi

Bitter Twist
Art wasn't too hot either, and the artist didn't seem to accept criticism too much.

Thats because the majority of the "critics" were a bunch of dumbshits who couldn't draw a stick figure to save their own lives. So instead of being the mindless sqwuaking pokefanatic drones they are, they bashed Riyu to look kewl n smert.

-Tony

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
Unless there's another good artist out there who willing to draw them, and isn't afraid of bad crit, and the readers don't GIVE bad crit, I guess there aren't gonna be any new comics.

That, and Serebii needs to make jokes that don't suck ***.
Umm stop talking like you know it all. Riyu would have gotten better overtime. Fact of the matter is the person making the jokes wouldn't accept criticisms. Not the artist.

Jetx

hooray, it's Jetx!
The fact that there is a whole forum about a (dead) comic with only two parts always hit me as being lame anyway. :|

facetious

facetious
Riyu shouldn't have accepted something she wasn't willing to finish. The criticism was just a facade. She had time to change her avatar every fortnight and she had time to op the #SPP chat, yet for whatever reason seemed to blame her apathy on computer viruses and criticism.

Get a freaking clue.

/Exiled/

EternallyParadoxical

Kataki

complete.
http://img145.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pikachuvx0.png
new comic is up. It is the most creative one yet!

Oh hahahahahahaha- Fuck you.

Anyways, I personally doubt that there will be any more comics, what with all this bashing of Serebii's sense of humor. Sure, the jokes were a little... lame to some, but others might of found them funny, maybe.

And the noobs were being harsh on the artist, so there is no point bashing her either. =/

I personally enjoyed the comics. The jokes were at least semi-decent and the art was appealing.

Last edited:

Lickilicky

Lickilicky Trainer

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
ehh i thought they were a waist of an update

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
You can't please them, Joe. You can't please them.

Comics began: "This comic sucks!"
Comics ended: "Why are there no more comics?"

Status
Not open for further replies.