• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will Alain be disqualified?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
Nope, he won't be disqualified. In fact, they're throwing him a party!!! YAY!!

I was initially surprised the mods even allowed this thread to exist tbh.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
I think what bothers me the most is that, not content with getting the champion title he also gets half of the credit for saving Kalos. So much for Greninja being the hero of the prophecy.

Seriously, if the writers like Alain that much then just make him the permanent main character already!

yea I thought everyone said the whole reason alain won and greninja lost was that ash and greninja would fulfill the prophesy and be the savior of kalos...yet that didn't happen. Perfected Ash greninja essentially amounted to one a a win against wulfric and a win against mega sceptile...that's it.The whole arc feels like for nothing now.

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
And I was right, Alain is a big flat out perfect Gary Stu, credits to the writers for making such an awesome and well written character(sarcasm)

Cradily17

And I was right, Alain is a big flat out perfect Gary Stu, credits to the writers for making such an awesome and well written character(sarcasm)

I don't get it. Doesn't Alain hold some responsibility for helping Team Flare take over the world in the first place? Why should he get off scot-free?

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I don't get it. Doesn't Alain hold some responsibility for helping Team Flare take over the world in the first place? Why should he get off scot-free?

Sycamore, Steven, and Ash should be responsible too then. Alan was fooled and deceived by Lysandre like they were as well

Azery

He didn't do anything aside from collecting Mega Evolution energy, which by the way, he had no idea what Lysandre was doing with it. By that logic, Steven should get punished too, for helping Lysandre get the Megalith :/.....

Well, everything aside from Alain grabbing Zygarde for them. Got no excuses for that honestly. Then again, this is mainly a child's show, so it probably has to add in the good virtue of forgiveness, I guess.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Sycamore, Steven, and Ash should be responsible too then. Alan was fooled and deceived by Lysandre like they were as well

They weren't guilty. Alain is the sole reason Blue Zygarde was even caught. He should be imprisoned.

Azery

They weren't guilty. Alain is the sole reason Blue Zygarde was even caught. He should be imprisoned.

Alain has 0 idea what they were even doing with it. He was literally just doing what his boss told him to do. I'm sure Lysandre pulled the "It'll help Mairin's Chespin" card to convince him there.

Lunala

Banned

But Alain was tricked into helping so no he shouldn't. There have been characters in this anime who got away with crimes they knowingly and intentionally committed just bc they were really sorry about it afterwards

Status
Not open for further replies.