• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will Ash Ever get the "Monarch" Title?

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash

Krackochu

I think so.

Ash should go to Paldea and aim to beat the champion league with NFE Pokemon to cement his status as a master who is capable of winning with any team of Pokemon and in spite of all adversity.

Placeholder team until more information about Paldea Pokemon is announced: Pikachu, Gible, Paldea Ducklett clone, Snivy, Quilava and the route 1 bird in Paldea.

Or imagine if Ash took his weakest 5 from the ranch and Pikachu: Pikachu, Unfezant, Oshawott, Torkoal, Torterra and Totodile/Snivy
Truthfully I'd kill to see ash use snivy and gible again

Yce288

Grass type FTW
Whatever suits the anime staff is the definition of Pokemon Master, i mean May and Dawn took part in contests and not Ash so apparently, you dont need to take part in contests and win them in order to become a Pokemon Master.