• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will Ash get a fire-type pokemon in Sinnoh?

dj_latios

Lord OF Clones
He will...he always does.

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
I'll say no. I'm hoping Aipom pulls Fire Punch out of its...tail. Either that or if the planets do align and he gets Riolu let it have Blaze Kick.

I like the idea of Cyndaquil coming back. Its my personal favorite starter, and my second favorite starter (for Ash) to Treecko.

neptune_84

It's go time!
why are people so against fire types? Also why can no one see him eventually gettin a magmortar? I mean he could catch a magby or magmar and it not evolve until the very end of the sinnoh saga.

charizard92

either that or he just catches one while there goin through some mountain with him in it and it doesnt have to be Mt coront because the anime ppl put a lot of htings in there that arnt in the game

!!-Eevee-!!

I realy want he get a Fire Pokémon, but i always thought Ash gettin Chimchar.. maybe Paul release Chimchar and Ash catch him!

~Eevee

Pachirisu

<- He want da cookie
[spoil]Yes Ash is getting Chimchar. It has been confirmed already. However we do not know if it will go back to Paul.[/spoil]

[Spoiler Tag added by Dogasu]

buneary dude

I doubt Ash will get a Sinnoh fire type Pokemon. There are only five new fire types. And one is legendary. But maybe Ash would catch a Ponyta...

neptune_84

It's go time!
I doubt Ash will get a Sinnoh fire type Pokemon. There are only five new fire types. And one is legendary. But maybe Ash would catch a Ponyta...

if anyone was gonna catch a ponyta it would probably be dawn, and personally i think it would suit her quite well. I only just noticed paul has an elekid so this could also add to my theory that if ash gets a fire type it will be magby and then his magby will be pauls elekids kinda rival and the 2 will evolve at simular time to each other in the show.

charizard92

well i dont think hes getting a magby because

char-cario

Ash will get a fire pokemon, but if you want to know what it is, then check the anime spoilers.

Biechae

he'll never get one