• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will Ash have a ‘celebration’ party in Pallet Town?

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I'm doubtful tbh since it seems like there won't be much time left

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Remember the good ol’ days when Ash had a party in Pallet Town when he went top 16 in the Indigo League?

Whether Ash beats Leon or not, I have a feeling we’ll get a similar celebration with most of Ash’s companions and Delia, Misty & Serena will be planning it.
Sounds nice
I would invite the five poke girls to the party and also Brock, Cilan, Clemont and Bonnie

Sceptilee

That would be pretty fun, even moreso if all the champions are invited along with Ash's companions! And I do hope we get more interactions with his reserves, as well as Ash acknowledging them as the reason he's come so far along with his current team. I could wish for more but with all the missed opportunities we've had, I just hope we get the bare minimum lol.