• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will Ash obtain a Fossil Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I doubt it tbh or it would probably have happened already.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
I don't think so. The real mystery is why Ash hasn't gotten a fossil Pokemon

Akashin

I don't think so. The real mystery is why Ash hasn't gotten a fossil Pokemon

I don't think there's any real mystery in need of solving; he just hasn't. Whether it's coincidence or a deliberate avoidance of giving him a fossil Pokemon is something we can't really prove.

Ilikepiex7

Ash needs to catch Lord Helix and he needs to worship it. Praise Helix!!!! Yeah it's unlikely that Ash will ever get a fossil pokemon but it's more likely then him getting a legendary at least lol

JudySpell

Banned
I don't think there's any real mystery in need of solving; he just hasn't. Whether it's coincidence or a deliberate avoidance of giving him a fossil Pokemon is something we can't really prove.

I feel that it's done on purpose since fossil Pokemon are extremely rare and hard to find.

Lexya428

Pokèmon Master
I highly doubt Ash will ever obtain a fossil Pokémon. He hasn't thus far and there's no reason relevant that would lead him to even possibly receiving one. We have no knowledge that there is even potential for him receiving one. Honestly, they're suppose to be extremely rare and supposively "extinct" Pokémon, so the writers may decide that they are best as side stories or fillers.
Would I like him to recieve on? Yes. Kabutops or Aerodactyl.

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
I hadn't really thought about the possibility before, but I suppose that there's no real reason he couldn't get one. If the episode where he got one was done right, maybe having him find a fossil and then having a scientist offering to revive it. Then have some sort of ongoing plot where Ash has to help it get used to living in the modern world. That could be interesting and different. I suspect that, unlike Legendary Pokemon, the only reason Ash hasn't caught a fossil Pokemon yet is that the writers just haven't decided to yet.

Red and Blue

Simple. Pure coincidence.

I doubt the writers are intentionally avoiding giving Ash a fossil Pokemon

Gillachu

Banned
Yes. How is this any different from Ash not getting certain types for two or three regions? Who knows maybe he will get a Fossil in the seventh region

Honestly types =/= fossils so I don't think that's a good comparison. They're two different classifications.

Status
Not open for further replies.