• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will Ash Use Reserves In The Alola League? Poll Tally!

Will Ash use his reserve Pokémon during the Alola League?

• Total voters
Well first off in regards to insulted me here in the bold part of the quote:

Also don't call me snowflake. Also during a lot of this converstation you been using a mocking tone, and if you seriously don't care if I agree then why are you trying to mock me and why are you getting so mad, and further more you keep responding.
You keep responding too. But that's not an insult dude. You must have been raised in a extreme protective environment if you consider that an insult.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
given Meltan might get caught, i'd expect if Ash does use reserves to use his kanto pokemon given the whole let's go stuff.

You know i'd actually enjoy seeing Ash use Charizard, Bulbsaur and maybe Squirtle, jus to show Gladion and his classmates just how strong he really is.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
given Meltan might get caught, i'd expect if Ash does use reserves to use his kanto pokemon given the whole let's go stuff.

You know i'd actually enjoy seeing Ash use Charizard, Bulbsaur and maybe Squirtle, jus to show Gladion and his classmates just how strong he really is.
I’d quite prefer Ash using his reserves over meltan and poipole coming back. I’ve said it multiple times but meltan seems very underwhelming and I don’t see flashy or fun battles with it. But let’s hope I’ll be pleasently surprised because as much as I want to convince myself meltan isn’t being caught, I can’t help but think it will be. Poipole coming back wouldn’t be that bad though, it’s cute.

D

Deleted member 384931

Tbh I am starting to hate Kanto, so I dont want that he uses Kanto reserves

Zariful

I wish the creators did Q & A s. So we could ask questions like if they ever intended for Ash to go back for Pidgeot. Or if Ash's other Pokemon would return. But I do believe Ash will use his other Pokemon again in the future. It may not be in this league, but it may be in the future.

Zariful

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Seeing as they were willing to show Muk in SM111, I don't think it's such a Farfetch'd idea for Ash to use a reserve or two.

DatsRight

Ash officially confirmed to have five Pokemon on his team now.

Just one blank space left, with the question being whether or not Poipole will return.

Red and Blue

Every time he has a fifth Pokemon, it always tends to leave after a major arc. I'm not believing he'll keep a Mythical forever.
Ash had Poipole for twenty three episodes in total. The SS games come out late 2019 which gives us around 30 episodes left. The league is drawing closer, I'm confident Meltan will stick around at least until that is finished.

Henry's Journey

A team of Pikachu, Rowlet, Lycanroc, Incineroar, Melmetal and possibly Poipole (with a bit of off-screen training I guess) would be decent for the league, maybe for a top 4 placement? Idk.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
So no reserves I guess. Ash would destroy his classmates if he uses them.
I would fine with Ash just destroying everyone with like Infernape let alone any of his other heavy hitters.

pancakemonster

Alola...home...
It would be nice to see him bring in a heavy hitter to rematch Golisopod. But I'd take Incineroar or Melmetal if we get them.