• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will Ash Use Reserves In The Sinnoh League?

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Magic Thunderbolt~

No, Ash wouldn't do that. It isn't his style.

I hope though that Ash either won't use reserves at all, or use his Johto team. Or they could appear in a filler.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
I really dont wanna see any old pokemon until we get to the next mini saga...Which will hopefully be the Battle Frontier...Which will hopefully either be set in Johto or the Sevii Islands...

I am one of the many people who want to see him bring back Bayleef, Totodile and Cyndaquil for the mini saga...

I really dont wanna see any old pokemon until we get to the next mini saga...Which will hopefully be the Battle Frontier...Which will hopefully either be set in Johto or the Sevii Islands...

I am one of the many people who want to see him bring back Bayleef, Totodile and Cyndaquil for the mini saga...

Agreed.
He's in Sinnoh right now, let that team shine.
I would love to see some of his underused Pokemon come back, but the writers are all about promoting NEW Pokemon, not looking back at old ones.

Lucille

How epic would it be, if Charizard and Sceptile were in the Sinnoh league? It would make it more interesting and make the battles more intense

MLock47

if he uses his best team he will probably win the league. why else would the writers bring his strongest pokemon back if he wasnt going to win it?

pkmn_shadow

/\ gotta agree grovyle ... got a chance to participate, but i think sceptile would put up alot more interesting fights... has learned solarbam.. and didnt get enough time in its final form... i just want like 3 or 4 overall.. past pokemon to give ash a hand .. just so that they can get the feeling again and actuall so that he can win the league ad lose to E4.. ( atleast improve each saga and i dont want another top 8 finish)

pkmn_shadow

and a double battle between .. snorlax and sceptile or charizard and sceptile or snorlax and charizard.. would definately make for 1 awsome fight

ShinyCharyZard

How about if Chimchar made it all the way to Infernape and participated in a double battle alongside Charizard...?

I think that would be awesome!

ShinyCharyZard

i like the sound of these:

Charizard + Infernape
Charizard + Sceptile
Sceptile + Infernape
Swellow + Staraptor
Glalie + Gliscor
Kingler + Corphish
Torkoal + Grotle
Squirtle + Buizel

Jiralhanae

I would love to see a fully evolved Totodile, Sceptile and Charizard fight along Gliscor Pikachu and Noctowl/Snorlax.

Lucille

I would love to see a fully evolved Totodile, Sceptile and Charizard fight along Gliscor Pikachu and Noctowl/Snorlax.

Feraligator, Charizard and Sceptile are my three favourate starter pokemon, it would be totally awesome if Ash got a Feraligator!

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
I believe he will mainly use his Sinnoh Pokemon, but maybe he will get one of his old pokemon, like Charizard, Snorlax or Sceptile when he will be against a tough trainer.

uber gon

Accept Change

ShinyCharyZard

Seismic Toss + Close Combat combo...

I can imagine it now, Charizard uses Seismic Toss. Just as the opponent is about to hit the ground, Infernape uses Close Combat and sends it flying to the wall....

Shiny pokemon lower

Mabye he catch some new Sinnoh pokemon for use, but I don't think he will use his old pokemon.

The writers want's him to mostly use new pokemon for advertising of the newest games.

Status
Not open for further replies.