• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

will ash win the isshu league

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickachu

Momentai!
Hope he does win

I believe he can make it; however since we only have about a month and about two weeks left for the DP arc to conclude in a span of five episodes, I'm not sure unless the writers pull a twist in the league if that ever happened. This is the furthest that Ash has ever gotten in the show before. Anyways, here's the schedule for the month in Japan:

DP186-August 5, Paul vs. Ash p1
DP187-August 12, Paul vs. Ash p2
DP188-August 19, Paul vs. Ash p3
DP189-August 26, Takuto vs. Ash
DP190-September 2 ???
DP191-September 9 (finale)

(thanks to bulbapedia for the dates)

Last edited:

iteza9pm

Leveau
Well,
aside time restrains and all,
I really hope he can actually win,
I mean come on pleaasee? Ive been a fan for so many yeaarrss >o<
ahh anyways I'm guessing it's not happening but we'll see :D

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Err...umm...I know we're finally enabling some Isshu speculation, but can we at least finish the Sinnoh League before discussing the Isshu League? While this thread doesn't break any rules, it's totally jumping the gun, which is why I'm going to close it. Sawwy.

Status
Not open for further replies.