• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will Brock ever come back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
I think Brock will return for an episode or two like May or Misty, but that's it.

But that usually doesn't happen with the boys, only the girls. This includes Tracey and Max.

Mr. Sandman

Not just anybody!
But that usually doesn't happen with the boys, only the girls. This includes Tracey and Max.

Well, Brock was a major part of the anime from the beginning and he was also very popular. it would make sense for him to come back at least once. Tracy was only in the show for one season and Max didn't have much of a fanbase from what I remember.

mycooly

Banned
I doubt it
maybe ash will go to pewter gym and see brock at the pokemon center

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
As someone had said the page before, yes, I do think Brock will come back... But the next region. There's a 50/50 chance Dento will join Ash next region, but with the rumors that he's one of the Triple Triad, this could lower his chances...

However, Brock could also show up in a few episodes this Gen. He already showed up in the special battling Nurse Joy who has a Latios (or was it a Latias? I forget), there's a rumor that he might be disguised as a Team Plasma grunt. Maybe when there's an epidemic in Unova, Brock could come and help heal the Pokémons?

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Ooops! I mean Shadow Triad! Maybe I was thinking of Final Fantasy 8 lol

Victory

Banned
A few appearances, but no, he won't permanently be coming back, but people have been saying he is in Team Plasma because of a YouTube video...

BlueVapor

Tracey actually did appear in Pallet after Hoenn and the Battle Frontier, if that counts.

Plus, Tracey and Max weren't/aren't very popular at all... Brock seems quite popular, and probably has just as many fans as the girls. He's a different case than the other boys, imo.

BossTrainer

He'll probably be back from time to time. Most likely he'll be gone for good though. Cilan is pretty cool, and I think he is a fitting replacement. Besides, Brock didn't really have any place in the Unova Region.

TabiPianist

'Dis ma game face!!
I know he probably wont but oh i wish he would!

Antithesis

Cilan has been extremely well received, unlike Tracey, so I think the writers are confident enough now that they won't fall back on Brock in the future. I can see him making cameos, but I think he's done having any major role.

Darkoon

Haxorus FTW!
Maybe, but most unlikely, no... He have no reason to go to Unova, but if he did go to Unova, it will be great! Brock is really funny! XD

munnafn22

No I don't think Brock will come back, he set off on becoming a pokemon Doctor but I think Ash will see him again later on in the episodes.

Kibagos

FairyDragon Queen~
My guess. No he won't come back. Maybe he will be in the "Special Episodes", but not more then that.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
I think he might get a short appearance like Misty got but he doesn't need to come on the show permenate anymore just to remind fans. We all know who Brock is and what he did.(cough) So I think it might be good for Ash's sake so that they both don't become too dependent on each other for whatever all the time. It might be good for him to breathe. Between Brock's huge family and having to tkae care of Ash and his friends basically, maybe he could relax for a while. I mean really.

A few appearances, but no, he won't permanently be coming back, but people have been saying he is in Team Plasma because of a YouTube video...

Wait, a Youtube video made people think Brock is in Team Plasma?
*laughs*

Status
Not open for further replies.