1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Will Brock ever come back?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by weeaboo, Mar 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CyberCubed

CyberCubed Banned

I can't see him ever returning for more than a 1-2 ep guest appearance anyway.

2. grayzoroark

grayzoroark Dark Type Gym Leader

Broc,k poor, poor brock, it is extremely improbable that he will come back. He might appear in a few cameo episides or mabye even a movie. But he isnt going to come back unless almost every fan in japan says thay want it. Im sorry but its true.

3. Nyter

Nyter Island Challenger

Why haven't they shwon the specials!? USA get to it!!!

4. mythicman

mythicman Member

Yeah Brock is only going to come back in certain episodes just like misty, and may did. But who cares about brock they need to bring Max back he was all time favorite character.

5. The sandwich

The sandwich Banned

I agree with this.

6. Skarm-Flier

Skarm-Flier Banned

He might reappear for a while,about three episodes,in Unova and then leave again,like Misty and May.But !......I have a feeling he would be back next season,like JRB24 said before me,cause Brock is Brock,dropping him is like dropping Ash ! So that said,I doubt this'll be a permanent drop.

7. Squirtle102

Squirtle102 The Best Squirtle102

No he won't. Maybe just for one episode or something but not the season. Besides there already is a new Brock now, Cilan.

8. SnugNBouncy

SnugNBouncy Everyday Im Snugglin

Definitely! I would love to see Max starting off as a Pokemon trainer. It would go great with the upcoming R/S remakes :)

9. mac9955

mac9955 New Member

$5 on him coming back next region.

10. Mr. Reloaded

Mr. Reloaded At this point, who knows?

If the writers don't bring him back fanboys and fangirls will be pissed.

11. CyberCubed

CyberCubed Banned

Of course not. He is gone for good aside from cameos.

12. mac9955

mac9955 New Member

You don't need to pass of your opinion as a fact. I'm just saying. You can say something like "I don't think he'll come back" but with your statement your passing it off like it's a fact.

13. CyberCubed

CyberCubed Banned

They finally wrote a character off after 13 years and have a suitable replacement. He's been written out the same way Misty was.

14. The sandwich

The sandwich Banned

Your other statement was posted in the exact same way.

15. pokemon fan 132

pokemon fan 132 Well-Known Member

Not really at least in way they left.Their departures were vastly different with Misty leaving out of obligation while with Brock being his decision to leave and pursue dream of becoming doctor.

Like i said before only way i could see Brock ever coming back to main cast (especially after being replaced) for second time is if writers decide to reunite original trio for final season or something to emphasize more on going back to its roots ending anime with those who started everything introducing us to pokemon in first place.
    Personally i would like something along this lines to happen giving opportunity to tie up loose ends for this characters as well being interesting to see them going on on final adventure.

Since many shows tends to bring back their older characters when approaching toward end this ideas not entirely impossible.

16. Shooti

Shooti Uber Trainer

Why would a doctor travel in a group of 3 or 4 24X7? Brock's right place now is pokemon centre since he is a pokemon doctor. I was quite sad to see Brock switching his goal out of the blue after 14 long years.
    But the writers have decided to make him a pokemon doctor anyway. I just don't see him returning for another adventure with Ash. It just doesn't make sense to me.

17. JennaJayfeather

JennaJayfeather jflkdjkfgjafgaf

Am I the only one who thinks Brock switching his goal was smarter? I mean...he'd make a ton more money doing that. I'm being SERIOUS here. It's probably the best for him to be a Doctor =/

18. gohan5

gohan5 Irisboy

True, it is a better goal for him to have and is a lot better for finances too, but I think that most people don't like the doctor thing coz of how long it took him to make up his mind. Not to mention that he just transferred his goal over in like 10 minutes when he wanted to be a breeder for like a decade is somewhat unbelievable -_-

19. ShimmerInTheDark

ShimmerInTheDark Ace Trainer

I would really like Brock to come back, though I don't think he will anytime soon. He was one of my favorite characters from the show.

20. Grei

Grei not the color

I hope he doesn't. I'm glad he's gone. If he does, I hope he's a full-fledged Doctor. He could come to Unova to help save some sick Pokemon, catch an Audino or Alomomola, and leave.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.