• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will Brock ever come back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Maybe he'll come back for some sort of arc or special, but I don't see him becoming a permanent member of the gang again. Black and White was like a new start for the anime, so bringing Brock back permanently would be redundant.

pampam88

Pokenerd/Animenerd=D
Here's How I see it, pardon if it is a bit harsh:
L.I.P(learn in peace, because he is learning to be a doc) Brock,
Long Live Cilan.

rk9growlithe

The Arcanine Trainer
Probably not.

Let's just hope that wherever he is, he's scoring with as many Nurse Joys and Officer Jennies as he could possibly want, and Croagunk, Misty, May, and Max are tied to chairs and forced to watch him do what they've continually held him from.

Brock is probably in heaven then. And who knows if he'll be back or not? I mean, he was replaced by Tracey for a while, then came back.

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
a new start for the anime!? That's a load of it, the anime's script is still as cheesy as it was since Battle Frontier. A newer start for the anime would meant an overhaul in the acting, and making it less childish.

Kelz

More saving. More doing.™
...he was replaced by Tracey for a while, then came back.

But that was different. The Pokemon Company was afraid people would see Brock as a 'Japanese stereotype', so he was replaced for a while.

I think we will see Brock make guest appearences in the future, but not return as a main character.

Ever since AG people have been wanting Brock to leave. In fact, when it was rumored that Paul would be replacing Brock people were happy, but soon disappointed when that wasn't the case. Now people are upset he's gone, WTF?

Mijuwott

Poppstar Sunshine
Ever since AG people have been wanting Brock to leave. In fact, when it was rumored that Paul would be replacing Brock people were happy, but soon disappointed when that wasn't the case. Now people are upset he's gone, WTF?

So does that make the people hypocrites or very confused?

I don't think he'll make a comeback..but if he does....oh boy..miju .-.

like how gary appeared now an then, that's how brock will do with about one battle against team rocket/plasma and acting more like a doctor momentarily.That's how i see it.

Swagga09

I love and still love Brock. It sucks that he's gone, but, him being in generation 3 AND 4 was enough.

I wouldnt mind if him AND misty came back

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Ever heard of reunions? Even though I don't watch the anime any more, that sounds like a fun idea.

Perhaps in the shows final episode (if it ever ends), but I certainly don't see it happening as the show is still going through whatever the current region is.

Misty hasn't had an appearance since the end of the Hoenn league, which was over 6 years ago now.

quilava99

Derpity herp a derp
No he will probably never come back, although I liked Brock.

pokemon fan 132

Why would they ever bring Misty/Brock back especially now?

Better question is why it bothers you so much whenever someone wants Misty or now Brock to return?
People have different opinions and there is nothing wrong in having them express what they would like to see.

Personally i wouldnt mind Misty or Brock back to main cast either.With Misty there was left lot of unlocked potential and unfinished things in story(like her goal of becoming water master for example,lot of unknown things about past and family)to have her develop more being interesting to see how she would interact with new characters,what new pokemon she might get seeing her further characters growth.

Same for Brock if he decides to become traveling doctor it would be nice to get some info on how he is doing,where his career taken him and how much improvement he made.
I always thought it would be ideal thing to reunite original trio for last season and i stand behind what i say.

Status
Not open for further replies.