• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will Brock ever come back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champion Jared 14

Of course Brock will come back as a part of the permanent cast. Unova is like another Orange Archipelago saga. The writers are experimenting with a brand new cast bar Ash and his Pikachu. In the meantime, they will have ample time to devise Brock's comeback as a part of the permanent cast and what role he will play when he does start afresh.

NO.

10char.

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
Of course he is coming the back. I mean, he IS Brock. The most WINNING guy in the show. They are just letting these two derps follow Ash around until Brock decides when he wants to come back.

BlueVapor

Some people in here are either really delusional or really sarcastic >_>

Brock is gone, and he's studying to become a Pokemon doctor. Traveling with Ash just isn't going to further him anymore. Staying home and hitting the books will help. Maybe he can take a break similar to Misty at the gym, and appear for an episode or two, but permanetely doesn't seem likely at this moment.

Porgon-XYZ

Wut are you saying?
I doubt it, but it's possible that we'll see him again. If it's like the Orange Islands, he might come back. He probably will only make small appearances like Gary did in DP.

pokemon fan 132

Some people in here are either really delusional or really sarcastic >_>

Brock is gone, and he's studying to become a Pokemon doctor. Traveling with Ash just isn't going to further him anymore. Staying home and hitting the books will help. Maybe he can take a break similar to Misty at the gym, and appear for an episode or two, but permanetely doesn't seem likely at this moment.

When he is studying of course not,but we dont know if there exist other tasks aside from staying home and learning Brock would have to accomplish in order to become doctor.We dont even know if he plans to stay at hometown and open daycare center or become travelling doctor and if later option happens his chances of coming back increases considering how with simple plotline of Ash encountering Brock in same region he travells through opens possibillity of him joining group showing his knowleadsge and learning about new pokemon and techiniques in curing furthering his career while being in company of his friends.

Im not one of those who are for Brocks return(though if he did i wouldnt be bothered or anything),but to be fair if writers wanted they could easily have him rejoin again like it was case after Orange Islands.
Why some people act like its impossible is beyond me,when in reality its very simple.

Mamono

Need a ditto BAD!!
I dont think so,i mean he always seems to end up having the job of the mother in the Pkmn Gang. I personally would've left asap if i had that :p

Bubblewrap

The only reason I'm still sticking around, and yes I mean this truthfully, is my false hope Brock will one day return. Whether that is for a cameo, or for good.

He was in the show SINCE THE BEGINNING all the way up until only LAST SEPTEMBER. Whether his voice actor has quit or not is a different story, but they can never drop his character forever. It's so unfortunate. Best breeder? Best friends with Ash? What happened to that?

His story is finished. The gym is sorted out, he's studying to be entered into a SCHOOL, as in, can't leave, and his parents have finally realised they need to straighten up with looking after their kids. But it was all so soon. In 3 episodes he was taken from the show without any warning. It's not fair.

I can't forgive the writers for what they did with his character. Neglected beyond belief, he had such few shining moments yet he deserved so much more. I only worry after Unova, that's it. Everything will be gone, as that's in another few years, another 150 pokemon.

Lucas.G

Veteran Member
Brock will return, he appeares in every season, I guess Ash will find him like he did in Hoenn, at least in 1 episode he will reapear, the same will happen with Dawn

pokemon fan 132

The only reason I'm still sticking around, and yes I mean this truthfully, is my false hope Brock will one day return. Whether that is for a cameo, or for good.

While i doubt he will manage to survive another replacing unlike some im not completely dismissing idea of coming back either.

If anything i could see writers reuniting original trio before end of show giving them one last adventure(fio mini arc with leght like Battle Frontier was for example) to finish series with group which started it with things coming full circle.
Highly unlikely though,but it would please alot of fans.

His story is finished. The gym is sorted out, he's studying to be entered into a SCHOOL, as in, can't leave, and his parents have finally realised they need to straighten up with looking after their kids. But it was all so soon. In 3 episodes he was taken from the show without any warning. It's not fair.

While it may be true how all connections to Pewter gym have been resolved(though they could always reopen it creating some new subplot involving gym like another problem popping out in his family),in reality Brocks story as character hasnt been wrapped up completely having open things on which writers could expand.

He still has that doctor career he strives for and there definitely exist material which writers could utilize having focus on Brock outside of gym.It would also be interesting to see doing something about his long term quest of finding appropriate girl in his life(good luck with that though).

I can't forgive the writers for what they did with his character. Neglected beyond belief, he had such few shining moments yet he deserved so much more. I only worry after Unova, that's it. Everything will be gone, as that's in another few years, another 150 pokemon.

I agree Brock was good character and while he had some great moments and great development when focus was being centered around him,most of time writers didnt used him to his full potential wasting lot of opportunities where they could have him shine more.I realize how due to being breeder and everything it wasnt to expect seeing him battle or participate in some competitions much not being part of character,but more focus on his breeding career and helping on daily basis wouldnt hurt.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Brock will return, he appeares in every season, I guess Ash will find him like he did in Hoenn, at least in 1 episode he will reapear, the same will happen with Dawn

So then I guess we have to get ready for Dawn hogging the show with her, contests, crazy rivals, while Ash gather badges and Brock does nothing but wait on the side lines. That was borng then and it will be boring now.

BlazingCold

Ash'll probally see him again.
But never go on a journey to like WonderWorld with him.

RickHoenn

Banned
A cameo probably... :(

Satoshi_poketo monsta

Home-Made Trainer.
We won't know until it announce. But I'm sure he'll be appear again. I like Brock a lot! Brock is such an awesome guy. He is much a class of a clown too. Well, I think Iris and Cilan is starting to grow on me too. I must admit, they did a great role in replacing the old partners that Ash ever had.

Pseudo-Unlegendary

I be an Exotic One
Not in Unova, but they'll see each other after Ash's conference loss when Ash returns to Kanto. And you can guarantee there will be cameos.

WhiteRaine

ExpertPokemonBreeder
Oweeeeeeee! I really hope so! <3

I loved Brock so much! He was my all time favorite in the whole series! (All of the series actually) I miss him and his love for Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny...I even remember the song he used to sing... Jenny, oh Jenny! Joy, oh Joy! *sniffle* Oh my god, I was SO young when Brock was in the t.v. series...I was what, 5? 6? Gorsh..... :'( Time flies by fast without Brock... </3

Status
Not open for further replies.