• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will Brock ever come back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

grayzoroark

Dark Type Gym Leader
Broc,k poor, poor brock, it is extremely improbable that he will come back. He might appear in a few cameo episides or mabye even a movie. But he isnt going to come back unless almost every fan in japan says thay want it. Im sorry but its true.

mythicman

Yeah Brock is only going to come back in certain episodes just like misty, and may did. But who cares about brock they need to bring Max back he was all time favorite character.

He might reappear for a while,about three episodes,in Unova and then leave again,like Misty and May.But !......I have a feeling he would be back next season,like JRB24 said before me,cause Brock is Brock,dropping him is like dropping Ash ! So that said,I doubt this'll be a permanent drop.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
If the writers don't bring him back fanboys and fangirls will be pissed.

mac9955

Of course not. He is gone for good aside from cameos.

You don't need to pass of your opinion as a fact. I'm just saying. You can say something like "I don't think he'll come back" but with your statement your passing it off like it's a fact.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
You don't need to pass of your opinion as a fact. I'm just saying. You can say something like "I don't think he'll come back" but with your statement your passing it off like it's a fact.

They finally wrote a character off after 13 years and have a suitable replacement. He's been written out the same way Misty was.

Your other statement was posted in the exact same way.

pokemon fan 132

They finally wrote a character off after 13 years and have a suitable replacement. He's been written out the same way Misty was.

Not really at least in way they left.Their departures were vastly different with Misty leaving out of obligation while with Brock being his decision to leave and pursue dream of becoming doctor.

Like i said before only way i could see Brock ever coming back to main cast (especially after being replaced) for second time is if writers decide to reunite original trio for final season or something to emphasize more on going back to its roots ending anime with those who started everything introducing us to pokemon in first place.
Personally i would like something along this lines to happen giving opportunity to tie up loose ends for this characters as well being interesting to see them going on on final adventure.

Since many shows tends to bring back their older characters when approaching toward end this ideas not entirely impossible.

Shooti

Uber Trainer
Why would a doctor travel in a group of 3 or 4 24X7? Brock's right place now is pokemon centre since he is a pokemon doctor. I was quite sad to see Brock switching his goal out of the blue after 14 long years.
But the writers have decided to make him a pokemon doctor anyway. I just don't see him returning for another adventure with Ash. It just doesn't make sense to me.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Am I the only one who thinks Brock switching his goal was smarter? I mean...he'd make a ton more money doing that. I'm being SERIOUS here. It's probably the best for him to be a Doctor =/

gohan5

Irisboy
Am I the only one who thinks Brock switching his goal was smarter? I mean...he'd make a ton more money doing that. I'm being SERIOUS here. It's probably the best for him to be a Doctor =/

True, it is a better goal for him to have and is a lot better for finances too, but I think that most people don't like the doctor thing coz of how long it took him to make up his mind. Not to mention that he just transferred his goal over in like 10 minutes when he wanted to be a breeder for like a decade is somewhat unbelievable -_-

Grei

not the color
I hope he doesn't. I'm glad he's gone. If he does, I hope he's a full-fledged Doctor. He could come to Unova to help save some sick Pokemon, catch an Audino or Alomomola, and leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.