• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will Brocks Croagunk Defeat TG's Toxicroak?

BlazeXX

WisdomTree Trainer
Idk, but i think Croagunk will save the day by beating Toxicroak in a battle during a critical moment. Things like this have been proven such as Ash's Pikachu vs. Lt Surge's Raichu. Or will Croagunk evolve into Toxicroak (which i highly doubt) and beat TG's Toxicroak?

5ilVer

<-- so adorable ^_^
I have high hopes when it comes to Brock's Croagunk so yeah I believe that when the final battle will come Croagunk will beat the *** out of Toxicroak:)

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I think that Brock's Croagunk won't beat Staurn's Toxicroak because Toxicroak is much stronger than it. Maybe in the last battle between them it would give a good fight but it won't defeat Toxicroak.

Jun's Heracross

Battle Ace
I think croagunk will eventually beat him in the last galactic episode, There's been too many battles between them for him to just lose again.

JD

Well I think it will beat toxicroak why would they set up a rivalry if he is not gonna beat the giant lizardy frog thing

JohnLee

Well I think it will beat toxicroak why would they set up a rivalry if he is not gonna beat the giant lizardy frog thing

Haha agreed! Croagunk has always put up a good fight when it has fought toxicroak. The last time they fought, we never really saw the whole battle. All we saw was croagunk falling through the roof of the museum and toxicroak landing on it. Still, i think that croagunk will end up beating toxicroak.

klubkj

if brocks crogunk evolves in toxicroak then when brock falls in love with another girl, his poison jab will probably kill him. so he wont evolve but i do think croagunk will beat that toxicroak in an intense battle and save the world.

BlueVapor

I would hope that Croagunk does eventually beat Toxicroak in the final battle between them. I mean with the whole rivalry going on between them, I think it'd only be fitting for Croagunk to win.

lucario750

pokemon master
i think brock croagunk has what it takes to beat tc toxicroak there so many pokemon i seen in the amie that beats there evolution like pikachu beating surge richau in a gym battle and dawn piplup beating kenny prinplup in a contest battle and ash buizel beating crasher wake floatzel in a gym battle so i think brock croagunk well evenualey beat tc toxicroak when the time comes

BlazeXX

WisdomTree Trainer
i agree totaly but dont forget ash's orpish vs that old guys crawdaunt-you may not remeber tit but it happened.

SHINY CATCHER

Epic Snake is Epic!
Croagunk will not evolve unless the anime writers want a quick and clean way of getting Brock off the show. But as for the Croagunk-Toxicroak rivalry that will end like what they always do with the Pokemon beating its evolution in a battle(Most of the time after being beat first then winning the rematch)

Torpoleon

I think that Brock's Croagunk will beat Saturn's Toxicroak and evolve after that, well not directly after that. I mean maybe at the Battle Zone. I do think that Bock's Croagunk will be Saturn's Toxicroak though.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Obviously.

Croagunk's 2 k00l 4 sch00l.

milenadrg

I think Croagunk will defeat Saturn's Toxicroak in last their battle without evoloving much like Ash's Pikachu defeated Lt. Surge's and Sho's Raichu... Toxicroak Vs. Toxicroak battle will be boring...

AstralEon

The one and only.
Getting beat down hard surely calls for a rematch.

They will probably meet again during the Galactic crisis and Croagunk will be wanting another fight.

I have high hopes he will win this round.

Gipauchii

Elite Trainer
I don't think so. Brock barely (if not never) trains Croagunk, and I'm sure Saturn has trained his Toxicroak very well. The only way I could see Croagunk beating Toxicroak is if Brock actually decides to train it. Otherwise, Croagunk is only going to keep getting pwned by its rival.

Giratina!

Backstreet's back
It doesn't matter the Pokémon's skills seperately: Brock's Croagunk has noticed Saturn's Toxicroak and has made a rivalry with it, and therefore will defeat it at least once.

BM14murph

Master Collector
I'm almost positive that Croagunk will beat Toxicroak in the Galactic Final Arc....probably with la new move that he learns

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I am positive that it will defeat Toxicroak at least once. Presumably with a new move, but c'mon, this is the animé. Of course the good guys will get what they want.