• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will Charizard return?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JD

I heard that some Charizard merchandise has been popping up recently I don't know if this is random or if it's hinting at Ash's reappearing what do you guys think?

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
The merchandize is for November, but we already know November's episode titles and it doesn't look like old pokemon appear.

It's either a wild Charizard or owned by another character, it's probably not Ash's.

more likely its wild/someone elses. wouldn't be to surprised if one turned up in the village of dragons

Haunter ゴースト

I think it's very very very likely.

-Tonnes of Charizard merch.
-He's in the opening with a newish design (is it just me?)
-Iris likes Dragons, even if he's not a dragon type.

I like to see that happening.

Pokememes

I am the pokémaster!
I think so, after all charizard did give a thumbs up (sort of) in the opening

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
The merchandize is for November though...

It migth just be promoting upcoming stuff, we got Riolo and Eevee merchandise for BW and Eevee still has to debut and Rioulo did recently.

----

On Topic: Yes seeing the opening and if we do get a filler arc with old pokemon used I believe he gets used this time.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
^Charizard approves!

But seriously, that's and interesting notice. It sure has been awhile since we last saw Charizard at the end of BF. An ultimate return for anything in the BW2 anime would be a sight to see.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Hopefully!!! He needs to take back his pwning crown so Infernape fanboys will shut up already lol.

LizardonX

Banned
Hopefully!!! He needs to take back his pwning crown so Infernape fanboys will shut up already lol.

Agreed

Single handedly beating all 6 of trip's pokemon into the ground to show the might of kanto after a build up fight like trip v kotetsu/virgil would be the best 3>

Eddieursa

Marsh Trainer
Well, Unova's league starts in Novenber. Maybe Ash will call his old Pokemons for it, and that can includes Charizard. Don't you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.