• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will Chloe become a travelling companion?

SatoSereFan224888

Very unlikely Chloe travels with the boys. I think she’s not interested in traveling. She seems happier helping her dad out at his research lab.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I still think she will, just [spoilers] after Darkest Days [/spoilers]
It definitely appears as if it is headed in that direction, just slowing being built up to. Probably an Ash/Chloe bonding episode beforehand too

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
I think she could potentially join Ash and Goh as the token female companion, because it doesn't feel right having Ash not travel with at least one female.

SatoSereFan224888

I still think she will, just [spoilers] after Darkest Days [/spoilers]
It definitely appears as if it is headed in that direction, just slowing being built up to. Probably an Ash/Chloe bonding episode beforehand too
I doubt it. I don't see her joining the guys on their travels. She seems more happy staying with here dad.