• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will D/P be delayed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
lol im confused?!?!? when the hell id D/P supposed to come out?!?!? answer me plz!
and everyone here is right you dumb fool! they dont want to revele all the the good info abot the game! that will ruin theFUN!!
remeber when EMERALD came out? serebii didnt revel evrything because the dont want to ruin the fun!

I SAID THAT WAS MY SECONd THOUGHT! F*UCK! I SHOULD'VE PUT " DON'T FLAME ME"! And I'm not a stupid fool, retart, or a stupid poster!

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
well seeing as you can't even spell retard....

My bad... But that still doesn't mean you should telling me **** over a stupid thread... And don't come back at me with telling me, " Well if it's a stupid thread, Why'd you even start it, Retard".

Nionel

Pokemon Breeder
Yeah, this thread really should be closed, and to the people who are posting mearly to insult Weavile606, you guys need to grow up. He just asked if he anyone thought that the game would be delayed because there isn't a lot of information available, that is no reason to insult him. I take it a lot of you guys haven't heard the phrase "There's no such thing as a stupid question" but I guess that's what you get when dealing with a bunch of children.

Sorry to mini mod, but topics like this just make me angry. If you can't come up with anything to say that isn't an insult, just ignore the topic and go about your forum viewing.

TeamPez2

Yeah, this thread really should be closed, and to the people who are posting mearly to insult Weavile606, you guys need to grow up. He just asked if he anyone thought that the game would be delayed because there isn't a lot of information available, that is no reason to insult him. I take it a lot of you guys haven't heard the phrase "There's no such thing as a stupid question" but I guess that's what you get when dealing with a bunch of children.

Sorry to mini mod, but topics like this just make me angry. If you can't come up with anything to say that isn't an insult, just ignore the topic and go about your forum viewing.

"Theres no such thing as a stupid question. Only stupid people" cough cough Weavile606 cough cough. They would never reveal all the info.

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive

Thanks for that. And for the rest of you, Couldn't you at least tried to answer to my question the way Nionel answered with his first 7 words?!

EDIT: TeamPez2, You're just one of those people that hates people that wants other people to be like you, And if they're not, you hate'em. And if this thread is so stupid why don't you just post in a different thread.

Last edited:

Hoenn Warrior

All Terrain Trainer
That was my second thought, though. I was just asking for ur opinion... And who R U calling retarted dunsparce dude?

IM jus sayin you are not thinkin. Why the hell woould they delay the game when they shown so much info? And I am no retard, so just watch what you say.

onix lord

SERIOUSLY! GO-TO-ANOTHER-THREAD!

Or just don't create a new thread for every thing that pops into your mind.

And no, I don't believe that it will get delayed. I don't see a reason why it would.

Laprashunter

Orange Champion
I SAID THAT WAS MY SECONd THOUGHT! F*UCK! I SHOULD'VE PUT " DON'T FLAME ME"! And I'm not a stupid fool, retart, or a stupid poster!

LOL. I like how the kid tries to censor his post but ends up cursing anyways...

weavile606: please do yourself and us a favor and just shut the heck up. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.