• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will D/P be delayed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
I don't think there's enough information about 2 games for them to be released exactly in one week. ( Thread started 9/21/06 )

dabattousai

Hikozaru Trainer
No, they just don't want to give everything away. If you want to see information that was lacked during a game's release, check out Mother 3. Itoi kept all information under wraps for over 3 years.

What the hell? Because they don't want to tell us everything about the games.

-Judai

TogeticTheRuler

Yeah and they`ll give us an entire walkthrough and all the shinou pokemon<.<
They want you to explore more of Shinou,there just giving us basic stuff

Hoenn Warrior

All Terrain Trainer
I don't think there's enough information about 2 games for them to be released exactly in one week. ( Thread started 9/21/06 )

Close this crap. The games will be released on time on Sept 28, 2006. They arent telling us everything since they dont want to spoil the game you stupid fool. Use some common sense before you start some thread. Jeez

hmm lets think

game to be realeased in 7 days
thousands of kids in japan have reserved it
they been given the reservation gift (figurines of the legendarys)

now then does it look like they will delay it

D.P Pocchama

~Deoxys Incarnate~
It definately won't be delayed...

LOOK, just because The Pokemon Company hasn't released information about the whole game doesn't mean they don't know it. I mean, you have to REALIZE that The Pokemon Company is just a company trying to get a profit. They won't tell us everything they know. In some minor cases, they might loose a few customers that way, and thats what most of them are in it for, the money. They're only human you know.

(In my defense, just so I don't sound like a complete jerk, I'm not saying that it's right to only want the money, I hate that fact, but it's true... I know I sound like a complete party pooper, but it's true, and I think you deserve to know, I mean, you were expecting answers)

;350;Summer

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
Close this crap. The games will be released on time on Sept 28, 2006. They arent telling us everything since they dont want to spoil the game you stupid fool. Use some common sense before you start some thread. Jeez

That was my second thought, though. I was just asking for ur opinion... And who R U calling retarted dunsparce dude?

SHINY Rekkuza

Nothing Last Forever
lol im confused?!?!? when the hell id D/P supposed to come out?!?!? answer me plz!
and everyone here is right you dumb fool! they dont want to revele all the the good info abot the game! that will ruin theFUN!!
remeber when EMERALD came out? serebii didnt revel evrything because the dont want to ruin the fun!

Heck no it wont be delayed. It could be. But what does the amount of info we have got to do with the released date. Some games that are released haven't even been heard of and aren't on any site.

TeamPez2

lol im confused?!?!? when the hell id D/P supposed to come out?!?!? answer me plz!
and everyone here is right you dumb fool! they dont want to revele all the the good info abot the game! that will ruin theFUN!!
remeber when EMERALD came out? serebii didnt revel evrything because the dont want to ruin the fun!

D/P comes out on the 28th in japan

Status
Not open for further replies.