• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will Dawn ever meet Misty?

Will they meet?

• Total voters

piplup_777

Paparazzi ♪♫
maybe i mean anything could happen in dp

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
I don't know and don't really care if she does or doesn't, personally Misty has no logical reason to visit sinnoh at this point, and i don't see why she should either.

Cobalt_Latios

harryheart

This is the Pokemon Season to be jolly lalalalalala

Like most people have stated anything is possible in this season. So lets be jolly and sit back and relax and enjoy watching. If Misty turns up, she turns up!

Shiny pokemon lower

I really hope thy letting them met each other. The reason for Misty to travel to Sinnoh? Mabye to catch some new water pokemon?
They could also give her a Milotic (mabye shiny) which she got in a spesical way and lettig her Azurill have some new attacks?

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
^Except that they've debuted practically every new water pokemon there is sans the blue shellos, but seeing as how Zoey has the pink one and their the same in general i really don't think it matters at this point.

Don't even get me started on Togekiss either, people who want misty to show case that thing read fanfiction way too much because there's no reasonable way to pull it off.

Blaziryu

If Misty takes her vacation time & let her spoiled sister watch the gym, then she'll catch w/ Ash & meet Dawn. So yeah, I think they will meet.

ForeverFlame

Yes, she definitely will. Misty met May, May met Misty and Dawn, and Dawn met May. The one combination that's left is Dawn-Misty, so it'll happen eventually. It's kind of inevitable.

What I'm worried about is Generation Five. I mean, they'll have four girls to deal with... Poor Ash.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Why do people say "she HAS to?"

There's honestly no real reason to have Dawn meet Misty. They have nothing in common.

While I'm betting Dawn will meet Misty at Pallet Town, and I'm sure May, Max and Tracey will be there too....for all we know Sinnoh will be the first region Misty doesn't appear at all.

We're 100 episodes into Sinnoh in Japan, don't you think if the writers planned for her to appear, it would have happened by now?

High Commander Solomon

This is MADNESS!
I still say the best possible thing to happen would be if Misty returned, lost to the current main girl in a situation where there aren't any easy excuses to be made, and had a character design overhaul for fanservice purposes. Not that I'd be interested in said fanservice (I wouldn't), but the fandom wars that would ensue would be off-the-charts awesome.

pokemon fan 132

for all we know Sinnoh will be the first region Misty doesn't appear at all.

Sadly this isnt very far from thruth.When you think about it it has never past so much after Mistys last appearance like it is the case now.Even her appearance when Ash returns home at the end of Sinnoh is questionable,considering how she hasnt been in Pallet at the end of Battle Frointer.

For the topic,it would be absolutely great if Dawn could meet Misty,not just to see how they will interact with each other when they meet,but also because we havent seen Misty for a really long time.Writers could easily come up with something to have her appear in Sinnoh(Togekiss arc,or some kind of tournament are just examples of possible scenarios),they could even (though this probably wont happen),come up with some reasonable and good reason to return her for good if they would want to.

However it seems that future when it comes to Misty is not bright at all.This really isnt fair to her quite large fanbase.

Well May had just visit Ash and co, so not yet. there a good chance that they might meet at Pallet but i just don't see it yet. But this is pokemon we are talking about. Anything can happen.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Well May had just visit Ash and co, so not yet. there a good chance that they might meet at Pallet but i just don't see it yet. But this is pokemon we are talking about. Anything can happen.

I thought the saying went Pokemon: Anything can happen.....but it probably won't.

I'm pretty sure Misty has a chance of appearing in D/P whether some random Sinnoh moment or at Pallet. They already mentioned her in the Buizel episode so it's only a matter of time before we see her. If she does appear in Sinnoh, I personally hope for some cool arc thing like they did with May but we can only wait and see in order to find out if it will happen or not.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Who cares?

Unless Misty travels with Oak and Delia to watch Ash in the league, I dont think they'll see each other at all...The only way they would is if Dawn went back to Pallet Town with Ash, and Misty was there with Tracey.

The only chances that I imagine is that if that they have Misty visit Sinnoh for some Gym Leader Duties or whatnot, if some weird event had her get her Togetic back and had it evolve into Togekiss for some reason (which has a .0000000001 chance of happening.) or if they had Dawn visited Pallet Town at the end of the Sinnoh saga to go to another region with Ash (omg another possible Kanto journey?!?!) Liek omg! Misty fans (like myself) will not rest unless they get another glimpse for their beloved red/orange-head.