• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will Dawn get a cameo in BW??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yankees4life

RONALDO!!!
If there's anything else that would complete BW is to give the precedesors a cameo.
I think if Misty got it in AG, May got it in DP, Dawn should get one in BW, whether or not in da Unova region is a real mystery

What do you think??

Venomfang

Perky Goth
She's getting one on feb 3rd. I smell a troll

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.

As much as i agree with your last sentence, it isn't Best Wishes, it's her own special.

Anyway, let me check my time machine, yeah she will and we're all riding flying cars. But seriously who knows, most likely but we can't tell for now.

Yankees4life

RONALDO!!!

dats a side story, m8. It has nothin to do with BW

Forget da SS for a bit, that is for her and only her.

playerking

If she does get one i hope it's in the middle of the series or during the possible filler arc.

Anyway, forget it!! Its their loss anyways. The plot would be too May/Misty-ish for my taste.

LOCK IT UP!

Yankees4life

RONALDO!!!
If she does get one i hope it's in the middle of the series or during the possible filler arc.

Anyway, forget it!! Its their loss anyways. The plot would be too May/Misty-ish for my taste.

LOCK IT UP!

even if its unfair, I do see her in da 3rd-4th season of BW. Whether they'll be a filler-arc or not, I don't know yet

Dragard

I wasn't even there.
Honestly, at this point I don't think we will. If she's getting her own special, that tells me she's not going to show up in BW. I wouldn't mind seeing her in BW, but would she really travel all the way to Unova? And if so, what for? I wouldn't want a simple repeat of why May went to Sinnoh...

Yankees4life

RONALDO!!!

Teshub

Banned
If her new journey is supposed to be in Unova, then yes.

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
and we have ~20 epps of BW and you can sum it up with dat. :rolleyes:

1st. we already have had a thread like this *cough cybercubed*

2nd. dawn will not get a black and white anime special due to having nothing 2 do with ruby or saphire or any of her pokemon being able to evolve in unova

3rd. she already has a dp special? isn't that enough! if anyone deserved to comeback in bw it would be the brockster

--TO TESHUB--

in dp 191 she said lets go with ash and piplup jumped for joy but her mother showed her the pokemon modeling calander and she changed her mind' so i dont see her coming to bw

Yankees4life

RONALDO!!!
1st. we already have had a thread like this *cough cybercubed*

2nd. dawn will not get a black and white anime special due to having nothing 2 do with ruby or saphire or any of her pokemon being able to evolve in unova

3rd. she already has a dp special? isn't that enough! if anyone deserved to comeback in bw it would be the brockster

don't remember :?

otherwise i wouldn't have made dis

Teshub

Banned
in dp 191 she said lets go with ash and piplup jumped for joy but her mother showed her the pokemon modeling calander and she changed her mind' so i dont see her coming to bw

Ash suggested for her to come to Kanto with him, but she ended up having an engagement with the modeling thing. Dawn also promised to tell Ash how it went. The photoshoot is done, as the summary states Dawn isn't doing much these days. Hence she is free to travel to almost any other region now.

playerking

Technically she doesn't know what to do yet, hence going to Rowan.

Misty got specials like Pokemon chronicles, and behold she was also in several episodes of the advanced series, so yeah she can be in BW, nothings stopping he.

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon

Misty got specials like Pokemon chronicles, and behold she was also in several episodes of the advanced series, so yeah she can be in BW, nothings stopping he.

but she serves no more advertisement value or purpose at all'' the dp special was just to finish their story which couldn't have been finished since dp had a tight schedule to finish in

Teshub

Banned

She probably already know where she wants to go next. She's only undecided about which pokemon to take with her.

but she serves no more advertisement value or purpose at all'' the dp special was just to finish their story which couldn't have been finished since dp had a tight schedule to finish in

Brock didn't serve any promotional purpose, but they kept him. The only thing they really need to do is giver her some Unova pokemon and she will be promoting the current generation.

playerking

Wasn't Brock in Firered, Leafgreen, Heartgold and Soulsilver? Which were in generation 3 and 4, they probably kept brock around, because they were planning on remakes at the time. So as far as we know Dawn could appear in the 3rd game or even a possible Generation 3 remake, meaning Dawn could show up in Best Wishes, it's not impossible.

playerking

True, but i guess Brock was a better mentor than Misty, and as someone on the show said they always want to change the girls, so they thought brock could have a few more seasons.

But anyway, i guess it's still up in the air, if Dawn appears in a future game i guess it makes her appearing in a future episode more likely, but you never really know.

I guess one episode for dawn and brock or two for both together would be good, because Misty and May did appear later then when they left, so it's still possible.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
If her new journey is supposed to be in Unova, then yes.

Why would it be actually Unova out of all the regions. She may be going to Hoenn or Johto, and this is my guess, which means the specials are enough. We don't have to see her again.

Status
Not open for further replies.