• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will Decidueye, Typhlosion and Samurott get new forms?

PCN24454

I just realized what a missed opportunity it was to include the Seedot line in Legends.

Tengu would be great to have in Meiji Japan.

Beloberto

Bug Catcher
Since the regional forms did happen, for the sake of equality I really hope the next Legends' starters will be Chikorita/Tepig/Popplio and Snivy/Litten/Totodile (this last one would be killer, since Serperior, Incineroar and Feraligatr are my favorites from their trios).

ShadowForce720

Since the regional forms did happen, for the sake of equality I really hope the next Legends' starters will be Chikorita/Tepig/Popplio and Snivy/Litten/Totodile (this last one would be killer, since Serperior, Incineroar and Feraligatr are my favorites from their trios).
In all honesty I doubt that the next legends game would pick 3 starters from the same regions/generations that Legends Arceus did.

If we get another Legends game then we can likely conclude some things about the starters that will be chosen which the things we can conclude will break down like this:

1. The starters won’t be ones that were already native to the region. Basically if for example a legends game takes place in Kalos then we won’t be pick from any of the Kalos starters but they will be available in the wild.

2. The starters likely won’t be from the same region as the previous legends starters. Basically because Rowlet, Cyndaquil, and Oshawott were used for the current legends game they likely won’t pick any of the remaining gen 2,5,7 starters for the next legends game.

3. The starters won’t be ones from the current generation at the time. Basically for instance if the next legends game comes out during gen 9 there not going to choose one of the gen 9 starters to be a starter in that particular legends game.

The next set of Legends starters will likely be chosen from among the gen 1,3,4,6, and 8 starters.

now down the line the other unused starters from gens 2,5, and 7 will probably be used for a legends game but don’t expect it to be in the next legends game that would come out next and there likely not going to have the exact same combination of a gen 2,5, and 7 starter again.

Now yes none of this confirmed, however I think what I said is pretty realistic and reasonable and is likely going to be the route take if we do get another legends game.