• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will digital transition effect the show?

Captain Brain

As we all know in countries across the globe they are stopping analog transmission, which requires either a digital box or getting cable/satellite for viewers to watch television. So my question is thus with many people being lazy or just waiting for the right excuse do you think in Feb' 09 (for the USA) more people will all of a sudden buy cable to remedy the situation instead of the box and therefore increase the viewers of Pokemon itself. ;025;

NESFAN001

Well some people (like me) are not lazy. some of us can't afford cable. The box is what most likely will sell the most. Not people signing up for cable.

#Gecko#

The Essential One
The only effect I see will be a cleaner Pokemon image and nothing else