• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will Duel Terminal Cards be available in TCG??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charzard Tamer

Johto Bound
As alot of people know, the duel terminals are coming to Japan, or may all ready be there, I'm not sure. But what I want to know is, are the Duel terminal cards every going to come to TCG. Like all the new Archtypes, like Mist Valley, Worm etc.

Its a pretty good bet that The Terminals wont come to the US, it probally wouldn't go off to well and people would rob them like crazy. So do you guys think that the terminal cards will come out in TCG only booster packs, since the terminal cards can only be gotten through the terminal.

Its been bugging me, because some of those cards I really want. I know it wont be for a long time if this does happen, but I really need to know...

Darkmaster Rannon

Thundercats Hoo!
WTF is a duel terminal?

I'm assuming it's a machine (like a vending machine) that you pay for certain cards in. Put alas, like it matters to me, unless it makes my dragon deck of doom better, it won't really effect me.

WTF is a duel terminal?

I'm assuming it's a machine (like a vending machine) that you pay for certain cards in. Put alas, like it matters to me, unless it makes my dragon deck of doom better, it won't really effect me.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Duel_Terminal

It's like an arcade game.

I just think they're gonna release the DT cards in either promo packs or just include them in new sets.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

I wouldn't mind if the new Duel Terminal cards (basically, DT minus reprints) are put into later sets, like 10 in Duelist Genesis, 10 in Crossroads of Chaos and onwards.

Either that or they could save them for Premium Pack 3 next year, which would be a 5Ds pack.

Charzard Tamer

Johto Bound
Ya, as far as I know, I'm pretty sure the Promo packs in the tins are going to include Tokens.

And I think having them in Premiam packs sounds like a possablitly, but we probally wont get them for a long time...

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi
Ya, as far as I know, I'm pretty sure the Promo packs in the tins are going to include Tokens.

And I think having them in Premiam packs sounds like a possablitly, but we probally wont get them for a long time...

Although the probably of them being released in a Premium Pack isn't zero, I don't think they will. I think there're too new for that.

Midnite

*Out of Titles*
It would be pretty cool to have the machine able to play at your local or something, but chance is unlikely high.

Not to mention that Airbellum might make a huge impact the Meta...

Although the probably of them being released in a Premium Pack isn't zero, I don't think they will. I think there're too new for that.

PP2 is only gonna have GX manga cards and stuff in it. Only Voltech has been confirmed though.

cybermew

A la lune!
WTF is a duel terminal?

Every Synchro (Pretty Much) will have a MASSIVE effect on the meta.

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
Yes, Synchro Dark Armed will end up happening, it's just too good. There's a chance that it will get DAD to top Gladiators. Think about this:

Special Summon DAD
Clear opponent's field
Attack
Main Phase 2, Normal Summon Dark Sprocketer (Level 1 Dark Tuner)
Synchro Summon Stardust for protection

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi
Yes, Synchro Dark Armed will end up happening, it's just too good. There's a chance that it will get DAD to top Gladiators. Think about this:

Special Summon DAD
Clear opponent's field
Attack
Main Phase 2, Normal Summon Dark Sprocketer (Level 1 Dark Tuner)
Synchro Summon Stardust for protection

o_O Oh dear, Synchros will break the metagame!

Dreamcoat

Dear lord, 33 Synchro Dark Armed decks?!

Seems as though we're in for quite some fun when September arrives..

Dreamcoat

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
I'm interested in seeing if Glads and Lightsworns will stand up to Synchro DAD. Of course there will be "splashable" Tuners, like Junk Synchron and Dark Resonator, but they're gonna need Tuners with real synergy.

But we have 10 TCG-only cards to fill up that quota.

Dreamcoat

Status
Not open for further replies.