• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will Emerald become a "Player's Choice"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Villi

Shimama!
I overheard someone say that Emerald will become a "Player's Choice" and its cost will lower to $20. Is this true? It would be nice, as the game costs a bit to much. Could someone please answer this question.

Xeres

Villi

Shimama!
well I have no idea but according to this http://gameboy.about.com/b/a/007298.htm Fr and Lg became players choice so I see nothing wrong with Em becoming one too.

Thanks Xeres and ShinyManafi. If I'm not mistaken, Fr/Lg were released about a year befor emerald. That means that if Fr/Lg just got on Players Choice, then Emerald probably will take a year. Dang. Maybe, hopefully I'm wrong.

Last edited:

blazingjirachi

oblivion weilder
i swear oonly gamecube games and ps2 games get players choice?

Seth_X_of_Fortree

Torterra Firma
One word: Sales.

Top groosing games of 2005:
1. Madden NFL 2006
2. POKEMON EMERALD
3. Gran Turismo 4
4. Madden NFL 2006 (again!)
5. NCAA Football 2006
6. Star Wars: Battlefront II
7. MVP Baseball 2005
8. Star Wars ep. III
9. NBA Live 2006
10. Lego Star Crap

Villi

Shimama!
Wow. Emerald was the second biggest seller? I guess that means the question is no longer if, but when.

How did Madden get on the list twice?

Seth_X_of_Fortree

Torterra Firma
One for PS2, one for XBox.

Ludicodaniel

<-If only it was red
Well, I think it stands a good chance, as it is vital in many squads, due to the egg moves, so, it is often used. Also the BP moves. Emerald's a staple in for many people. And without it, you can complete the national pokedex.

It'll become 'plater's choice' soon

Even though I've never heard of 'Player's choice'

Wert_the_Wolf

I want your cheese..
and the box is green and shiny ;)
Ludicodaniel: Players choice is when nintendo games go down to twenty dollars after they are discontinued, they start making them again, usualy takes a year, and they get a little yellow thing around them that says Players choice...PS2, it is greatest hits, and Xbox would be platinum hits.

Seth_X_of_Fortree

Torterra Firma
OOOH, if it's a player's choice, I'm gonna buy three more!

Cor

um, and stuff
Wait, what? No GBA game was ever 50.00, the highest the new nintendo-made GBA games go is 30! the highest for the DS is 40 if nintendo-made or popular...
I live in up north and Pokemon games everywhere cost 50$ EB, Wal Mart, Zellers etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.