• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will HGSS take Platinum's place?

Surfing_Pikachu

I think I might do what previous posters said, and use Plat as storage and constantly restart Gold. I played those games when I was a kid, so I would constantly restart them over and over just for fun. Well, no sense in breaking tradition :)

the soul of silver

The Hero of Johto
ive already planned this out. i have a box full of pokemon in platinum i will transfer to HG/SS and i will play the game with them. ill just play them both. i may use HG/SS more though for "Nostalgia" reasons.

FloatingTogepi

I like to have a little base in each of my games, and maybe transfer a few for the League.

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
If HG/SS has the same features as Platinum, then yes, i will trade them all over.

Basically, if WiFi is availible on HG/SS (GTS, Trades, Battles over the internet) i'll move every pokemon and good item that i have over to HG/SS.

SoulSilver, that is.

Hmm...well, My other brother has Pokemon Platinum, And I must say it looks a fair amount better than D/P. But overall, nah. The costume i hated....and stuff.
So HG and SS....yeah. I tihnk I'll move my favourite pokemon to that...probably. But it's like What hapenned on my Diamond game. I said to myself when I got it, I would migrate my favourites form sapphire. But, I grew to like my Diamond Party, so...I dunno. Maybe.

I like Heart gold more- I still have a copy of the original.

rotom@sears

i think ill be sending my team and pokemon over because the same reason y i sent my dp to my platinum ur pokemon might be able to learn new attacks and move tutor

Luxe

Stranded MeisterIsle
I'm going to plan out a perfect team for HGSS and breed them all on platinum, then I'll Transfer over all the lvl 1 pokemon to HGSS and start my adventure with them.