• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will Iris resepect Ash more after seeing Charizard

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentPierce

Mad science FTW!
Charizard isn't really a Dragon Pokemon, so I don't see why.

Besides, she doesn't "disrespect" Ash due to Pokemon training, she does so because of his childish attitude. Raising a Charizard and still acting like a kid still makes him a kid to her. XD

Lucille

This thread should be merged into the Iris or Charizard thread really but I think Iris will call Ash a kid for not using Charizard in the league.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Iris will respect Ash once he starts acting like how he was in Sinnoh.

Lucille

Lol that wouldn't matter since Iris has had two Pokemon disobey her since she debuted. Plus Charizard greets Ash this way so I don't see the problem in saying hi.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
She'll probably still call Ash a kid even when she does see Charizard lol.
She might fangirl over it, until she realizes it's not a real dragon type XD

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
3 actually. Axew is her only pokemon that has never disobeyed her.

Emonga wasn't disobedient, just lazy. She never showed any signs with having any problem listening to her trainer's commands, she did battle two of Bel's Pokemon after all and left when she didn't feel like battling any further to eat some apples. Sorta like Pachirisu and how it wouldn't listen to Hikari in its debut episode at all, not disobedient, just energetic or how Koduck was derp and would just most of the time he was given a command. These are personality traits, not disobedience.

Iris doesn't disrespect Ash. She merely ridicules his childish behavior in some situations. So yeah, I think this thread is pointless.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Charizard isn't really a Dragon Pokemon, so I don't see why.

Besides, she doesn't "disrespect" Ash due to Pokemon training, she does so because of his childish attitude. Raising a Charizard and still acting like a kid still makes him a kid to her. XD

Charizard is a dragon, dragon master use him ingame, he isn't a dragon type thats a completelly diferent thing.

I agree here, people need to stop with this dumb notion that Iris somehow doesn't respect or likes Satoshi, you guys call the kid dumb all the time but when an actual character from the anime calls him out for doing a dumb decisions, apparently she is a ***** and doesn't like him.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
Charizard is a dragon, dragon master use him ingame, he isn't a dragon type thats a completelly diferent thing.
Yeah, Charizard is a Dragon, just not a Dragon-type. I like to think there are several tiers of Dragons.

Tier 1 - Dragon-type Dragons(Dragonite, Axew, Salamence)
T2 - Dragons(Charizard, Gyarados, basically draconian Pokemon)
T3 - Dinosaurs(Archeops, Aerodactyl, Tyranitar etc.)

I agree here, people need to stop with this dumb notion that Iris somehow doesn't respect or likes Satoshi, you guys call the kid dumb all the time but when an actual character from the anime calls him out for doing a dumb decisions, apparently she is a ***** and doesn't like him.
Thank you so much, I'll never understand why people take Iris' kid comments and snark behavior to the heart when it's obviously comedy.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Yeah, Charizard is a Dragon, just not a Dragon-type. I like to think there are several tiers of Dragons.

Tier 1 - Dragon-type Dragons(Dragonite, Axew, Salamence)
T2 - Dragons(Charizard, Gyarados, basically draconian Pokemon)
T3 - Dinosaurs(Archeops, Aerodactyl, Tyranitar etc.)

Thank you so much, I'll never understand why people take Iris' kid comments and snark behavior to the heart when it's obviously comedy.

Well dunno about the Dinossaurs but otherwise yes, more then one Dragon Master has used Charizard and Gyarados for example.

I would give you an answer to that but in this forum it would be called to rude and get a warning :D, lets just say its the level of posting we have here that is pretty low, I wonder why.

Emonga wasn't disobedient, just lazy. She never showed any signs with having any problem listening to her trainer's commands, she did battle two of Bel's Pokemon after all and left when she didn't feel like battling any further to eat some apples. Sorta like Pachirisu and how it wouldn't listen to Hikari in its debut episode at all, not disobedient, just energetic or how Koduck was derp and would just most of the time he was given a command. These are personality traits, not disobedience.

Actually that's not correct. While is it true that Emolga showed laziness, it didn't listen to Iris's commands and instead used volt switch so another pokemon would battle instead. This would be disobedience. It would then laugh at the situation and try to use its cute charm so it wouldn't get in trouble by Iris.

Emolga disobeying Iris was hilarious, how could anyone not like that.

And watch as Iris calls Ash a kid for not having an actual dragon in his party.

nuzamaki90

She'd praise Ash for owning a fully trained Charizard

Then bash him and call him a kid for not evolving his Gible :|

FlyAsADunsparce

Iris never disrespected Ash though. She just teased him, she respects him otherwise she wouldn't be cheering for him at the league or in gym battles.

She'll probably like 'cool a Charizard, I heard of those but I've never seen one. Awesome that you own one' blabla.

Status
Not open for further replies.